Chap 15

I awoke to loud shouting. I opened me eyes, Mike wasn't there. Where am I? Oh yeah, Mike's house. I got up and walked out the door, to the top of the staircase that lead downstairs. I heard not only Mike's voice, but three others. As I slowly crept down the stairs, I heard Mike, he was shouting.

"GODDAMMIT LAYNE! YOU NEED TO STOP THIS SHIT! IT'S SLOWLY KILLING YOU! CANT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT!?"

Layne? Layne Staley, the lead singer for Alice In Chains?! Of course, duh! Mike's the bassist for Aic! As I walked down the stairs, I saw Layne, Jerry, Sean, and Mike in the living room fighting.

"YOU THINK I CAN HELP IT MIKE?! I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING PROBLEMS!" Layne shouted.

"I DO, BUT I DONT DO-" He was cut off because I got to the bottom of the stairs and cleared my throat. All eyes were on me.

"Who the fuck is this?" Jerry asked angrily, pointing at me while looking at Mike.

"Another one of your sluts?" He continued.

I put my hands on my hips. "What the fuck did you just call me?" I asked Jerry angrily.

"Uh...." He stuttered.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I spat back at him. Mike came over and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs.

"Cmon babe, let's go to my room. I don't feel like dealing with this shit right now." He said, shooting them death glares. They just stared.

We got to his room and he slammed the door. He looked stunning. He was wearing only boxers and an opened flannel shirt, leaving his bare sexy chest visible. His long, curly brown hair was cascading down his back.

He sighed, annoyed. "I fucking hate them sometimes!" He went the corner, picked up his white bass, and sat down on the bed. He plugged it into the amp, sitting back down.

"What do you wanna hear?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Would?" He nodded.

Three minutes passed and he was done.

"That was amazing." I smiled and he nodded.

"Thanks."

"No problemo."

It was silent for awhile until I broke it. "So....um what's up with Layne?" I asked curiously.

His expression changed to guilty and sad all in one.
"He um..... He's a heroin addict, and he's really drug sick. We're doing our best to get him to rehab, but it's fuckin hard."
He shook his head, ashamed of Layne's physical state.

"Well, maybe I can get him to go?" I blurted.

Mike pursed his lips & shrugged. "Maybe."

I patted his leg in reassurance and smiled.

"I'll talk to him."

A\N: hello! Sorry kinda a short chapter. Is everyone okay with the transition from slipknot to Alice In chains? I'm just warning you guys, Slipknot isn't gonna be in the rest of the story much. Sorry for the disappointment to any slipknot fans. The gif above is Mike! :)