Chap 18

The cops left with Chris about 30 minutes ago. We've been informed we need to be at court at 11:00 tomorrow morning. I helped Mike up the stairs since he was pretty banged up. He grimaced with every step he took. We got to his bedroom.

"Okay Mikey...." I laid him down gently on the bed and he winced.

"Just relax." I chucked lightly.

"I can't," He frowned, "you know what'd make me relax though?"

I smiled. "What?"

"You." He had his shirt off by now. He was looking pitiful just laying there. He propped himself up on his elbow, kissing me tenderly. I deepened the kiss and moaned slightly. He pulled my shirt over my head, breaking the kiss for a moment. He pulled away and winced slightly as he tried to move.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea right now......" I started to get up and he wrenched me back, making pouty face.

"No! I feel fine! Please....." He begged.

I grinned. "Okay....if you say so...." I stripped off the rest of my clothes as did he, slowly. I slid onto him and groaned.

"Mike..." He breathed heavily as I moved slowly on him. He gripped my ass and guided me along.

"You okay babe?" I asked.

"Yeah." He groaned, laying his head back onto the pillow. I grinned. I rocked my hips back and forth on him.

"Fuck.." He moaned. "I'm going to come!" He yelled. I pulled off of him and he came into his sheets. We were both panting really hard,as if we ran a marathon. I fell beside him and he cradled me in his arms.

"That....was amazing baby." He breathed.

"I know right?" He let out a laugh and nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too Michael."

A\N:OH CRAP SHIT JUST GOT REAL. MIKE IS DANCING BTW HOLY SHIT