Chap 13

The next afternoon, we went to the grocery store for tonight's event. Me, Sid, and Chris went. Sid ran around the store grabbing chips and soda and other shit. In the first five minutes, the cart was filling.

"Ah! I'm so excited for tonight!" Sid squeaked as we checked out. We loaded the car and drove home.

"We're back bitches!" I yelled. Mick and Jim come outside to help with the groceries.

"What time does the party start?" I asked Corey.

"8:30 Tonight." I nodded. I looked at the clock and it read 7:25. I figured I should pick out what to wear and have a nap.

I woke up to being tapped on the shoulder. It was Chris.

"Cmon honey wake up. It's 8:20!" I sat up, rubbing my head.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute." I said as he walked out. I got downstairs and random people whom I don't know started walking in. The backyard was decorated all fancy with lights and shit. There were tiki torches around the pool, illuminating it. My heart stopped when I saw who came through the door. Mike Starr of Alice In Chains! "What's he doing here?" I said aloud to myself. I walked over to him due to the fact he looked lost and lonely.

"Hey." He looked at me and was looking all around the house, admiring it. He turned back to me and smiled lightly.

"Hi." He said. I smiled back.

"I just wanna say Mike, you're my favorite Aic member and I've always loved and admired you."

He grinned. "Thanks. It means a lot."

"No problem. My name is Erin. Do you want me to show you around or introduce you to anyone? Im Chris Fehn's girlfriend, so I know the guys well."

He nodded. "Sure."

God he's so sexy. No Erin! You have a loving boyfriend. He looked especially sexy wearing a snapback, t shirt, and shorts. He looked really laid back and relaxed. His long brown curly hair was pulled back under a bandana underneath his hat. I lead him outside and found Corey.

"Hey Corey. This is Mike Starr, the original bassi-" He interrupted me.

"Yeah! I know who you are! I've always wanted to meet you!" Corey was obviously drunk as he pulled Mike into a bro hug, acting like he's known Mike forever. He released Mike from his grip. Mike laughed nervously.

"Well this is awkward. Let's go Mike." I said.

"See you later bro." Corey said, pointing at us with a bottle of Jack in his hand. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Mike's hand. I felt blood in my underwear. Yes, I was pregnant but this wasn't normal.

"Shit! Shit!" I said and pulled Mike up to the bathroom with me.

"What's going on?" He asked, confused. I started to break down and cry. He came over and sat down next to me on the bathroom floor.

"What? You get your period?" He joked. I punched him playfully. I continued to cry and he pulled me close to him and kissed my head. I know we just met, but he feels like a brother to me already. In between sobs, I got something out.

"I-I think I h-had a miscarriage."

A\N: BOOM THAT JUST HAPPENED! AWWW SHIT