Chap 11

"You're pregnant?!" Chris asked, mad but excited. "I dunno what else it could be." At this point, we went back to bed and laid down. "Is it mine or Corey's?" He asked. "Oh God Chris I hope it's yours. I really really do. I'm pretty sure it's yours cause Corey pulled out, you didn't haha." He smiled and held my hand in his gigantic ones, rubbing circles on my left hand. "We should go to the doctor today." He said. I nodded in agreement. At nine o' clock AM, we went to the doctor's before anyone else woke up. The office was only about 15 minutes away. When we got there, I stepped out of the car and my hand flew to my stomach. I gasped. Chris ran over to me. "What is it?" He asked, concerned. I smiled. "I felt something move." (I know it's like day 2 of pregnancy, just use your imaginations lol). I looked at him. He smiled a toothy one and laughed proudly. The wait for the doctor wasn't long. About 10 minutes. Me and chris walked into the examination room and sat down. The doctor walked in. "Hello, I'm Dr. Hammett." (Yes I'm referring to Kirk from Metallica XD). "What are you guys here for today?" He asked. "I think I'm pregnant." I said. "Well, we'll run some tests,and we'll see okay?" I nodded with a smile while holding Chris's hand. He took some tests and we waited. About 20 minutes later, he came back. He sat down and looked at us with a happy expression. "Well, we got the tests back and you'll be happy to know you're both going to be parents!" Both me and chris screamed in joy and hugged each other excitedly. "Congratulations to you both. You're due back here in two weeks!" Dr Hammett said, pointing at me. "Thank you!" Me and chris walked out hand in hand and hugged again. "We have to tell everyone when we get home! I don't care what Corey says!" Chris nodded and said, "I agree. I'll protect you if he says or tries to do anything." He said to me confidently. I knew he would if it came to it.
A\N: hello!!! Sorry kinda a short chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying it!