Chap 30

I'm so beyond happy. I'm getting married to the man I love. We're heading home to tell the guys the news. Me and Chris held hands the whole way home.

"What do you you think they'll say?" I asked, walking hand in hand to the front door with Chris.

"I'm sure they'll be ecstatic." He reassured me. I raised my eyebrows, not knowing what kind of response we'd get.
We walked into the house and everyone was sat at the island in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Ah perfect." Chris said quietly. We walked into the kitchen with our hands bound together tightly and Chris cleared his throat. Everyone continued eating and looked up at us.

"Hey guys whats up?" Mick said.

"We have news," Chris said proudly, "we're getting married!!" He yelled, picking me up off the ground and hugging me. I giggled and the guys got up all shouted"YAY!", All of them hugging both of us at least once. "I better be your best man!" Sid said, poking Chris in the chest. Then that started a choir of "NO! IM HIS BEST MAN! NO I AM!". Chris stood there dumbfounded.

"Uhhh......" He stuttered, his pointer finger in the air in front of him.

"Hey Erin who're your bridesmaids gonna be?" Jim asked.

"Good question? Haha...." I said, unsure.

"Hey I have an idea...." Paul stated.

"Yeah?" I questioned. He and Mick raised their eyebrows and smirked at each other, then looked back at me.

"We'll introduce you to our wives, Brenna and Stacy. I'm sure they'll be happy to be your bridesmaids!" Mick offered.

"Okay. I got no problemo with that. Let's do it!"

A\N: Yepppppppp that's a good foo fighters song btw. The name is kinda fitting too lol