Chap 23

I woke up with Mike's arms around me. He took a deep breath in and opened his eyes, smiling when he saw me.

"Mornin' babe." He said, still smiling.

"Mornin' to you too. And what are you so happy about?" I chuckled.

"Oh, nothing," he looked away for a moment, then looked back with a grin, "my birthday's just tomorrow." He raised his eyebrows deviously.

"Ooh...what do you have planned?" I said with an evil smirk.

"Well, I forgot to tell you.. we're actually going on tour with NIRVANA tomorrow!" He said, squealing like a ten year old girl.

I jumped up and down with excitement. "Holy shit no way!!!! THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!"

Mike laughed. "I know right! I've met them before....they're pretty cool dudes."

"Shit I can't wait! I'll start packing tonight!" And with that, we bolted downstairs.

I was running so fast I ran into Layne. He smiled that goofy smile of his and laughed. "Well well well...looks like someone told Erin about tomorrow!"

"Yes, SOMEONE did!" I said, turning to look at Mike. He smirked.

"So, where's our first date?" I said eagerly.

At that moment, Jerry came into the room shirtless and smelling like pot. He was high as a kite I could tell.

"Uhhh.....let's see Layne, where IS our first date?" Jerry was laughing his ass off. He came over to Layne and threw his arm around Layne and cried from laughter onto Layne's shoulder.

Layne looked at Jerry and couldn't help but laugh his ass off himself.

"My god Jerry! What are you high on?!" He said in between fits of laughter.

Jerry patted Layne's shoulder. "High? I'm not high! I just had some salad!" He laughed hysterically, went into the living room, and flopped on the couch, still laughing. Me, Layne and Mike all looked at each other and shook our heads.

"He'll be okay don't worry." Sean said as he waltzed into the room. He was wearing a black robe, basketball shorts, and not to mention he was shirtless under the robe. I eyed him up and down and bit my lip. He noticed and winked at me with a devious smile.

"Well guys... what do you say we go out and celebrate the new album release and tour?!" Layne announced.

We all cheered and ran upstairs to get dressed. Fifteen minutes later, everyone met in the living room and we were ready to go. We ran out to the car and got in. Sean was driving, Layne was in the passenger seat, and me, Mike and Jerry were in the back. Layne flipped the radio on. "Sedated" by The Ramones was on. Layne turned it full blast and rolled the windows down. We all started singing along.

"Twenty twenty twenty four hours to go! I wanna be sedated. Nothin' to do, no way to go home. I wanna be sedated. Just, put me in the car, get me on a plane, hurry hurry hurry, before I go insane. I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain, oh no oh oh oh oh..." We all sang in sync. We pulled up outside a go-cart place.

This is going to be fun.

A\N: HELLO! HOW ARE YOU GUYS LIKING IT?!