Karai's Enemy is our Enemy

Back in the Shell Raiser. It seemed a little cramped still, but Sophie and Natasha were gone again, so it was only five of us. This time, I had the control of the music because Naomi was gone, then now Natasha.

Leo kept driving around, trying to wait for the signal for Donnie to tell him where the last signal of Kraang ship was. It went off a few minutes before, but when we got in the Shell Raiser and came up, it disappeared again. So we were waiting for the next signal to go off.

We were listening to some soft rock, something the boys didn’t complain to and something I really didn’t care for, but if I changed it, Raph would go off. It was always him…

“Leo!” Donnie suddenly yelled out. “Found the Kraang ship! Just continue going forward then turn right after six blocks!”

“Maybe it’s Santa Claus!” Mikey said, looking at me and I laughed and shook my head, looking at the computer screens to figure out where we were. At the turn, Leo spun the wheel and stomped on the brakes, sending me flying a bit as we nearly ran into the Kraang ship, now visible. “Not Santa…”

“Raph!” Leo said, turning to him. Raph nodded and shot out what we had on the Shell Raiser at the ship, but it didn’t even dent it…

“Run!” Donnie shouted as the light from the ship lit up to shoot at us. As Leo was trying to shift the Raiser, the Kraang did shoot us, but we drove off before it could do much damage.

“Mikey!” Leo growled from the front. “Give me directions, now!”

Mikey was busy spinning in his chair before stopped at looked at his map. “Take the turn on the left!”

Leo did, but we hit a dead end. We all looked at Mikey as he turned back to his map and reviewed it quickly. “I mean, don’t take the turn on the left!”

“Too late!” Raph snapped.

The Kraang ship came up and we waited for the end. Even Donnie asked, “Is there any regrets you guys got?”

“Just one!” Raph growled before getting up and whacking Mikey repeatedly.

Suddenly, the Shell Raiser got slammed into by the laser the Kraang were shooting us with. We all hung on to something. Suddenly, it stopped and we looked at the screens.

Karai was hanging on the Kraang ship by her Wakizashi just barely! Leo backed the Shell Raiser out and drove off, following Karai.

“Leo!” Raph growled. “The Shell Raiser can’t take any more hits! Just go back!”

“I’m leaving Karai!” Leo snapped, holding the steering wheel even tighter.

“No!” Raph snapped.

“Fine!” Leo sighed. “Take the wheel!” Leo let go and got up, Raph jumping forward and taking the wheel, watching Leo as he got in Raph’s spot and got ready for the Stealth Bike.

“Hey!” Raph called. “The Stealth Bike’s my thing!”

“Well, it looks like you’re going to have to share…” Leo sighed, jumping down and driving off in the Stealth Bike. We drove on home, pausing just before the lair, waiting.

It took about ten minutes, but it seemed like an hour before Leo got back. And when he came back, Karai was with him.

“Dude!” Raph snapped. “You can’t bring her in here! She’ll see all our gear!”

Karai looked around and finally said, “Yeah, because if Shredder finds out you have an ice cream light, it is so over…”

We all looked at it and I completely forgot we had that still… As I looked at it, I craved ice cream. I looked at Karai as she explained her wanting to help stop the Kraang.

“I want to help. Shredder’s too stupid to see that if the Kraang win, he won’t be able to stop you,” Karai said plainly.

“Comforting…” I muttered, looking around. “So, if you want to help, what can you do?”

“Well,” Karai started. “I can get you a high powered shoulder missile launcher.”

Donnie and Leo looked at us all; Donnie with an excited face while Leo had a “should we trust her” look. Raph finally stopped arguing and raised his hands up in defeat, turning around back to the wheel.

I nodded and Leo nodded as well.

“Good,” Karai nodded. “We get our shipment of them tomorrow at noon at the docks.”

Raph turned to look at Karai sideways as Leo nodded again and brought her down to the Stealth Bike again and took her up to the surface. He came back a half hour later with the same look he did when he returned from setting the devices up.