Turning Backs

Raph drove the Shell Raiser into the garage and we all got out. Sophie and Natasha met us half way, Sophie waving with her sprain arm. I smiled and came up to her.

“Is it getting better?” I asked.

“Getting there,” she nodded, looking at it. “But Sensei said I can’t fight again till she said so. So I still have to be stuck down here.”

“Natasha’s not that bad, is she?”

“No,” Sophie shook her head. “Just a bit annoying… Like Mikey…”

“Hey!”

“What? It’s true!”

“Girls!” Donnie sighed. “Out of the lab for now, please.”

“Sorry, Donnie!” Sophie said, leaving. I followed her silently.

We walked in the main room and already, Raph was on one of the arcade games, Mikey watching. Natasha was twiddling with something off in the corner where Naomi usually meditated, and Leo was walking into the kitchen.

“Pizza anyone?” Leo called out.

“Ice cream for me, Leo!” I answered him.

“Pizza!” Mikey yelled.

“Mikey!” Raph growled. “You were right in my ear!”

Mikey looked at Raph then shouted in his ear, “Booyakasha!”

“Mikey!” Raph snapped, loosing the game and tackling Mikey down to the ground.

“Gah!” Mikey cried.

Leo came in and watched the two fight before Mikey crying out that he gave up and Raph getting up, going back to his game. Giving the pizza to Mikey, and me a rainbow pop, Leo started heading to the couch.

“Hey…” Raph muttered, loosing the second game already. “We know where Shredder is ahead of time!”

“So?” Sophie asked.

“So we can give him a jump!” Raph stated.

“No,” Leo shook his head. “We promised Karai that we’d only fight the Kraang.”

“It’s either that we kill the Kraang, or Shredder gives us another jump…” Raph growled.

The two argued for a little while longer, me watching them with innocent eyes, eating my popsicle. When it was gone, Leo finally caved in and agreed with Raph about the plan about Shredder.

Now the one detail they were forgetting was that Naomi was probably going to be with him…