§10§ Dayn

Lyria POV

"He's still in Paris. But he should be coming to London this year," I replied as everyone waited for my answer.

"Omagawd! Call me as soon as he comes, ok? Here's my number," Winston exclaimed as he snatched my phone out of my hand and punched his number into it.

"See you around, Lyria! Let's go Cien!" Winston grabbed Cien by the wrist and dragged him across the room before Cien had a chance to say 'bye princess' to me. I defintely have to thank Winston for that.

"Is Dayn your boyfriend?" I almost threw the cupcake that I had in my hand into the air.

I whipped around and replied Bryce , "That would be incest!"

"Ohhhhh! He's that older brother you told us the first day we met you," Aranda nodded as she recalled the time when I told her that my older brother was EXTREMELY weird.

" I wish I had a sibling..." Berlin sighed.

"NO, BEING THE ONLY CHILD IS BETTER 'CAUSE NOBODY'S GONNA STEAL YOUR FOOD!" Inez nodded her head vigourously as she stared at Berlin with wide eyes.

"Wait, we still have more food to give out, don't we? Back to work children, mama says so!" Christian clapped his hands together, dismissing us to do our 'jobs'.

¤

The kids were very satisfied with our visit 'cause we were Santa Claus for a few moments even though it wasn't even close to Christmas.

"I'm so thirsty. I could drink an entire fire hydrant!" Inez complained.

"You wouldn't want to do that," an amused smile played across Skipper's lips as Inez returned him a don't-stop-me look.

"You all could stop by at my house for a drink 'cause I think mine is the nearest to TwidleMcdums," I stated  before Inez gave me a grateful hug that almost squeezed the life out of me.

"Away we go to Lyria's house!" Christian exclaimed as Aranda narrowed her eyes at him, whining, " Copy cat! I was meant to say that!"

"Hey ! That rhymes..."

~

When we reached the doorstep of my house, I groaned after rummaging through my bag.

"I left my keys in the house! Oh shoot, I need to wait for Ma..." I mentally face-palmed as God-knows-how-long Ma would be out shopping until she came back.

" It's ok. We can just hang around while waiting for your Ma, right guys?" Bryce comforted me as he spoke to the rest.

I'm really glad I met those girls and guys and I'm really happy I am friends with them.

Good friends are really hard to come by, especially understanding ones.

" Let's have a group talk. We haven't had that in months!" Skipper exclaimed and the rest agreed.

A few passer-bys stared at us weirdly as we sat cross-legged in a circle outside the doorstep of my house. Yes, we have a serious meeting here,guys.

"Hot topic of the day," Aranda paused for a dramatic effect before continuing," Lyria's older brother, Dayn."

"Why must it be him? He's just weird..." I groaned as everyone's eyes landed on me.

" 'Cause you have met our siblings and it's time for us to know more about yourssss," Brcye hissed as he emphasized the word 'yourssss'.

"Ok, here goes... Dayn is 18 this year. He has blue eyes like mine. A lot of people says he looks like Connor Franta..." I snorted when I said the last part 'cause when you look at Dayn from any angle or direction, there's no friggin' part of his body or face that resembles Mr. Perfect Franta.

And guess who started fangirling over the fact that my brother looked like Connor Franta?

Inez Summers.

"Omgawd! I can't wait to meet your bro," Inez squealed. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that someone is green with jealousy.

Skipper.

Hmmm, looks like someone's got the hots for Ms. Summers.

"Dayn was the soccer captain for St Kindred's highschool but maybe he would be stepping down from his position 'cause he's moving to London soon..." I recalled what Dayn had told me before we left for London.

"OH MY FRIGGIN' MOTHER!" Bryce, Rain, Christian and Skipper shouted in unison and I think I almost went deaf.

"DON'T SWEAR USING OUR MOTHER, BRYCE," Aranda crossed her arms and glared at Bryce angrily but he was too overwhelmed with excitement to listen to his sister.

" Damnnn... Why are you soccer boys so shocked over the fact that my brother's a soccer captain? Isn't that a bit too much fangirling?" My face contorted in confusion and the boys appeared even more surprised.

" Don't you know that your brother is a captain over the best highschool soccer team in Paris? It means that he is AWESOME!"
Bryce exclaimed as his face turned pink from excitement.

"Boys, we need Dayn to coach us. Case closed!" Christian announced and the boys started to give one another high-fives as they agreed without hesitation.

That was a quick decision but they don't really know that my brother is really picky over many things.

Especially people that he's going to hand down his soccer skills to. 'Cause they're valuable,according to him.

"Errr, that will be for Dayn to decide 'cause he makes really fussy decisions..." Okay, I have warned the boys in advance so that they can't come crying to me if Dayn gives them a flat 'no'.

" Then, we will definitely make he won't regret choosing us as his soccer students! Case closed!" Christian announced again and the boys broke out in another round of high-fives.

Why are boys so simple-minded?

" Good luck then because you have to give him a good first impression before asking him to coach you," I advised them and I wanted to shriek at how cute the boys look like when listening to me.

Their faces each had a serious expression and the way their eyebrows furrowed in concentration makes me want to squeeze their cheeks.

Wait, why am I acting like a mother who is admiring her kids?

" Does Dayn coach you soccer?" Aranda asked and I nodded my head truthfully.

"I WANT HIM TO COACH ME TOO!" she suddenly shrieked and I was taken aback.

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

Oh I swear that my friends are actually all the same gender...

Boys or girls, you decide...

"Me four!" a familiar voice rang out from behind me and I was shocked for a moment.

Then, I felt the familiar nuzzling of a head into my left shoulder.

I know who's behind me, too well.

If only you knew...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hei!

So... I'll be really busy soon so I'll try to write and update as soon as I can .

Thanks so much to all who read my book, comment and even vote!

¤☆¤♡¤☆¤♡¤ I WISH YOU ALL A GR8 DAY AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE UPCOMING EXAMSSSSSSS ~ GOOD LUCK !!!

¤reminix¤