¤17¤ Fashion show

(BTW, that's Lyria up there)

Bryce POV

"We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship. Going throuuuugh the skyyyyyy, little Einsteinssssss," Aranda, Lyria and I chanted the rest of the song as we skipped our way to Christian's house. (Click the speaker icon to hear the opening song of Little Einsteins :) )

" Mama, I'm here!" I called through the window of Christian's house as a voice rang out from inside, exclaiming, " Welcome back son!"

I rushed to the main door of the house just in time to give Christian a hug.

Seems like we, the Camerons and a Jackson, were the last ones to arrive.

" Since everyone is here, let's start writing the script for the Easter skit," Rain exclaimed as we huddled together at the coffee table in the centre of the living room.

"So, first we need to summarise the Easter story and then, use simple words to write the script or else the kids won't understand the heck we're saying," Skipper said and we all nodded in amusement.

"Firstly, Jesus carried the cross to somewhere over the rainbow with a crown of thorns on his head- " Berlin said as Rain cut her off with a ' I don't think the place Jesus was nailed to is somewhere over the rainbow' .

" And then, Jesus got nailed and the soldiers were making fun of him. The people were cheering I suppose..." Christian continued.

" Next, he did a prayer to the Father so that all sins would be forgiven and he died. So, he got buried in a tomb with a big stone outside so that people won't steal his body," Aranda carried on from where Christian left off.

" Suddenly, there was an oh-so glorious angel that rolled the stone away and frightened the soldiers on guard. Then, Jesus rose from the dead and was alive. The end of Easter," I ended and everybody nodded before Christian fished out a sheet of rough paper and a pen from under the coffee table and began writing out the script.

♡~♡

" Why am I playing the role of Jesus?!? " I groaned as I look at everyone smiling mischievously around me.

"Who wouldn't want a drop dead gorgeous Jesus?" Skipper said as he wiggled his eyebrows with an evil Inez behind him smiling.

" And Lyria can be the oh-so glorious angel 'cause she's literally an angel in disguise," my disgusting twin sister cooed.

"And then, Aranda, Inez and I will be the people that throw paper balls at you when you're hung on the cross..." Berlin continued matter-of-factly and Rain pointed out later that in the Bible it was not written that people threw paper balls at Jesus.

"Awwww no fun..." Berlin slumped back into the sofa as she dodged Rain's hands that were all ready to tickle her.

" Christian and I will be the soldiers that will put our lives on the line to guard your gorgeous body !" Skipper declared as he assured me.

" Why can't I be one of the soldiers?" I asked as I stood ramrod straight, facing Christian who smirked and replied," 'Cause we're not gorgeous enough!"

I rolled my eyes. Who would openly declare that they themselves are not gorgeous? Most people think that they are gorgeous secretly... Weird friends I have.

" I shall be the narrator then," Rain squeaked and I immediately tried to find an excuse to be the narrator but I was again shut off by Berlin who said that Rain should train himself to be better at public speaking.

Seems like I'm stuck with playing the role as Jesus.

"Time to find costumes in my attic!" Christian hollered as we all marched upstairs. The fun part has finally arrived.

If you think the attic of the house is dirty, then you thought wrong 'cause Christian keeps every part of the house squeaky clean, especially the attic.

" Wow, you kept everything as tidy as possible since the last time I came here. I swear you can literally sleep in the attic and not be disturbed by cobwebs or dead insects..." I trailed off as I took in the white wallpapers of the attic and the different-sized cardboard boxes, organised neatly in rows.

" First thing first, we have to find a costume for 'Jesus' . Let me see... Would 'Jesus' want a pink scarf? " Christian held the disgusting pink thing dangling from his hand as he continued finding costumes in his neatly-arranged cardboard boxes.

After a while, he whipped around and in his hand was a simple white big cloth that covers your entire body, a crown of what looks like thorns and a BEARD?

" To hell I'm wearing something that makes me old! I'm still a young and growing boy," I backed away, bumping into Lyria accidentally while trying to get away from Mean Old Mama who's advancing towards me at top speed.

~

"Happy now?" I stared at Christian boredly as he made finishing touches to the itchy beard under my chin.

"You're looking lovelier than before," my horrid sister said as she gave me a big hug, almost squeezing the bones out of me.

" Next up, Lyria. I see you're wearing a nice angelic dress to accompany the white feathery wings I'm about to find in one of those boxes. Hmmm, where did I put it?" Christian bounced away to his field of open boxes in search of 'Lyria's wings'.

"Ain't this fabulous?" Christian shot up from a heap of boxes as he sashayed to where Lyria was with a pair of snow white wings behind his back.

"Now, you try." Christian urged Lyria to put it on and he squealed like a little girl once Lyria was done.

"PURRRRRFECT! Next will be Berlin, Inez and I. Then, we can start rehearsing for the skit after you and Skipper find your soldier costumes because Rain needs no costume. He's the narrator so he can just bring himself," Aranda said and Christian nodded, clapping his hands as he did so, a habit cultivated since he was young.

He returned with a few leafy brown clothes and the girls were weirdly satisfied with them as they began hollering out nonsense, pretending to be cavewomen...

" We, Skipper and Christian, pledge to do our knightly duties and guard Jesus properly," The two boys chorused and I got startled for a second because of their deep voices.

"Okay, let's start rehearsing!" Christian immediately switched to his usual chirpy high-pitched voice as we gathered around the script that was on Rain's palm, figuring out what each person had to do for Scene one.

This is going to be a long, long day...

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

It's essay writing day for tomorrow because I'll be suffocated with both Literature and History.

Wish me good luck :)

Oh and if you could kindly check out my best friend who recently joined Wattpad, she would be greatly honoured 😋

》~《 Easterngal 》~《

CYAAAAAA ;)

P.S ILY ALL

¤reminix¤