§14§ Smoothly

Bryce POV

My eyes fluttered open as I felt someone moving in my arms, snuggling closer to me.

And then, I realised how freaking close Lyria was and I could easily close the gap between us with a kiss.

Wait, how did my arms end up around her body in the first place?

You know what? I'm actually glad my arms were.

I lifted up my head and scanned my surroundings. It's 4.00pm, according to the clock on the wall and everyone was still sleeping except me.

Guess I'll go back to sleep like everyone else.

But as I stared longer at Lyria and her soft kissable lips, my urge for kissing her grew bigger.

One peck on the lips, wouldn't hurt right?

And that's what I did.

It only lasted for a second but I could taste marshmallows when my lips met hers quickly.
Satisfied, I grinned but someone had noticed my kiss with Lyria.

Marshmallows.

The bunny , perched on top of Lyria, stared at me unwaveringly as if telling me ' I saw what you did there'.

Yeah, I kissed her , no biggie. Don't be jealous, bunny.

As if it heard me, it squeezed itself between Lyria and I, right in front of my face.

And licked me.

I mean it was alright if it had just licked me but I sneezed right after that.

Super.

Loudly.

I managed to turn myself away from Lyria and struggled to pry my arms off her unhappily.

Dayn and Christian woke up, screaming their lungs out at the same time as they both got into a 'defence' position, laughing loudly after realising it was just silly me.

Everyone else shot up instantly at the sudden noisy commotion as they stared at the three of us cluelessly.

Rain turned to look at the clock on the wall and his eyes flashed with determination, stating that the important moment has arrived.

Everyone caught on, except Berlin and Dayn. Good thing they were yawning their heads off.

" Let's play a game to energize our sleepyheads. It's called the blindfold game," Rain announced as he disappeared off somewhere, returning with four blindfolds.

" So, the aim of the game is to trust your partner as he or she guides you to a particular place with only words ; I'll send your partners the place via Whatsapp," Rain's eyes sparkled in enthusiasm as previous traces of tiredness disappeared.

We, except the two you-know-whos, had discussed last week that Inez was to partner Berlin. Inez, you better not screw this up for my bro...

" Let's get this started!" Christian said in his 'mama' voice. I swear he was actually a girl.

»~«

" Slowly... Move to your right 'cause there's a branch in front of you..." Inez spoke calmly, in contrast to her anxious and fearful face as she guided Berlin, who was wearing the blindfold, down the bumpy and stony path towards the pavilion.

She's surprisingly good at it... Actually, she better be.

" To your left... Walk carefully straight..." Aranda spoke with an amused smile on her face as she pretended to instruct Lyria, who already took off her blindfold at the start of the game. All according to plan.