¤33¤ I'll name you, King

Bryce POV

11th August

"Put some more of those balloons! Hurry, Lyria and Skyler are coming back soon!!!" Dayn shrieked across the room, almost tripping over an empty cardboard that previously contained decorations we bought from Awesome Ian's Decoration Store.

I smiled as I busied myself by adjusting the decorations to make the house look as perfect as possible.

Flashback

8th August

"What's this?" I mumbled to myself as I looked at the new whatsapp group I was added into at the top of my chats.

At this moment, someone sent a message into that group chat titled, LYRIA'S B'DAY PREP!!!

Dayn: HEY guyssss. I need your help in the preparation of Lyria's birthday which is on 11th August 😂😂

Christian: HEY, HOW DID YOU GET ALL OUR PHONE NUMBERS?

Dayn: hehe I asked Inez for them. Anyways, the plan for that day is...

- Skyler brings Lyria out for half of the day while we decorate and prepare the house for the PARTAY

- and then, when both of them come back, we PARTAY with them !!!!

I stifled a giggle at Dayn's enthusiasm as I replied with an 'ok'.

Rain: Ok, so what is the list of things we need to buy for the party?

Dayn: Balloons, streamers, cake, food and presents 😆

Skipper: TBH, I don't know what to get her...

Bryce: Marshmallows 😂😂

I snickered to myself.

Buying a present for Lyria is the easiest thing, how could you not know what to get?

Dayn: HAHAHA YEAH 😂😂 btw, we need a plan to surprise her...

Christian: Can't we do what most people would do like hiding behind the couch and when she walks in, everybody shouts 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'

Aranda: Hmmm, needs a bit of a twist...

Bryce: Agreed :)

End of flashback

"How many more marshmallows to go on her cake?" Berlin yelled across the room.

" I think that's fine. We don't want her teeth falling out after eating one bite," Dayn hollered.

I saw Berlin just shrug before adding a few more marshmallows onto the top layer of the cake.

"OMG! I SPOT YOUR MA'S CAR!" Christian shrieked at Dayn as he pointed wildly at a black car in the distance through the window.

" This is the twelfth time you said that and every time it wasn't the right one..." Skipper moaned as he facepalmed himself.

" Wait... It's my Ma's car. See that brown shit splattered all over it? Yup, that's definitely my Ma's car. EVERYBODY, POSITIONS!" Dayn commanded as everybody sprang into action.

Brown shit? I took a quick look at the car heading towards the house we were in and espied a gigantic car sticker of 'Dale' from Chip and Dale plastered across the body of the car.