§25§ About Aspen Williams

Lyria POV

1st of May...

Did I tell you that I actually passed my history examination by a mark?

I almost hugged Rodney but luckily, her exceptionally revealing outfit stopped me.

I thought that the fire would have crept into our classroom and burn the examination paper of mine.

But oh, the wonderful things Lady Luck will do when she's on your side.

" Lyria, you handle that customer and I'll handle the other girl over there. Boy, is it busy today!" Aranda's voice shook me to reality.

Ah, remember I told you that Aspen gave us an offer to help fix spots at her Uncle's decoration store which was , AIDS, during the May Labour Day thingy.

You can't have forgotten AIDS! It was the store that we bought decorations from for Rain's confession to Berlin.

Anyways, I better start helping that customer or else Skyler will beat me to it.

" I totally need your opinion on this. Like hot pink or rocking red is better for parties?" The british-wannabe asked me as she almost flipped her fizzy hair in my face.

" Hmm, I think that the neon section is more suitable. Follow me," I said, trying to sound as polite and modest as I can because this woman reminds me of a certain someone with the name Veron.

" Oh, obviously it would be neon. You're so smart," The British-wannabe exclaimed as her high-heel accidentally stomped onto my little toe.

Threatening to scream, I groaned at myself for wearing slippers today.

" Need a hand? I'll guide her for you 'cause you really need to do something about your bleeding toe," Cien told me as he popped from behind me, startling the British-wannabe for a second before she told him seductively to lead her to the neon section for decorations.

Hobbling to the backroom where the workers put their belongings, I accidentally bumped into Bryce.

" Ouch, that looks raw," Bryce grimaced as he looked at my little toe.

" Yeah, it'll be okay after I put a plaster on it," I smiled, wincing a little as I made my way to my bag, rummaging through it.

Shucks, I didn't bring a plaster.
" Can't find your plaster? You can have mine..." Bryce said as he noticed me looking sadly at my cute little hurt toe.

He walked towards me with a plaster in his hand before sitting in front of me, placing the plaster on my hurt toe.

"There, all better thanks to Doctor Bryce," He said with a cheeky smile on his face as he threw the plaster wrapper into a nearby dustbin.

" Thanks. Hope I don't get into any more 'accidents'," I replied, rolling my eyes as I mentally pictured myself stabbing the feet of that British-wannabe.

Okay, I'm not that violent. Maybe I'll take her high heels and throw it in her face.

Using Bryce as a support, I hobbled my way out to the shop that was bustling with activity.

" I think you should rest and let the rest of us do the job, okay?" Bryce stared, looking at me with concern.

"No, it's alright. I can-"

" not,"

I turned to my left and glared at Cien who continued," You could hurt yourself again if you go out there. Your other goes might get stabbed by a whole stampede of high heels. You wouldn't want that would you?"