29: Lie To Me

"Where is he?" Star questioned, looking everywhere for Oskar.

They've started dating for a month. Much to Marco's dismay. Star was thrilled at first, but as more she got to know the keytarist, the more she felt unsure about their relationship.

"He's not coming, Star. Its been 2 hours already." Marco answered as he walked to her side.

"Maybe he just got delayed by his fans, or maybe his mom called..." she reasoned, assuring herself more than her friend.

Marco sighed and moved to the couch, flopping down and flicking on a movie. After 30 minutes, he looked up at his best friend. She was staring outside the window, clenching her hands to the part were they turned white.

"I can't take this anymore, I'm going to see him." she stated storming out of the house and slamming the door.

• • • • • • •

Star marched to Oskar's car. She gasped, stopping midway on her tracks as she saw the boy. He was currently serenading another girl. She watched as the song ended and the two shared a kiss. Star covered her mouth, eyes widening, expression filled with betrayal and anger. She stormed to the keytarist.

"Oh Star!" Oskar said, beads of sweat dropping down his face.

"What brings you here?!" he asked looking left to right.

Star clenched her teeth and raised a hand. She slapped him hard, leaving a red mark on his left cheek. The other girl gasped and held Oskar's arm. Star turned around and started walking home.

"Who do you think you are?!" the other girl yelled.

"I'm her ex girlfriend." Star answered coldly.

"What?" the girl questioned.

"This jerk didn't tell you he was dating me and you at the same time?" the blonde questioned, holding back tears.

The girl didn't answer, making the blonde huff.

"I guess not." she added and continued to walk home.

• • • • • • •

The blonde entered their living room and headed straight for the stairs.

"How'd it go?" Marco asked, mouth full of nachos.

She answered him by slamming her bedroom door shut. Marco swallowed and headed to her door. Knowing she wouldn't open it if he knocked, he let his self in.

Star leaned on her balcony. Eyes stinging with tears. Marco went to her side, looking at the blonde with a concerned expression.

"He... he cheated on me." she sobbed, letting the tears fall down.

Marco's eyes widened.

"I-i went to his car...and...and I s-saw him with this... o-other girl." she managed to say in between sobs.

Marco looked behind him, face filled with anger. He gave her a tissue and headed for the door.

Star looked at his figure exiting her room, then turned her attention to the tissue. It had writing on it.

Don't worry, I'll take care of that jerk.