11: Take Care of Her

Woop! Woop! This is gonna be an AU! Enjoy ze story!

And they lived happily ever after. The end.

18 year old Star, sighed happily. Finally finish reading one of her fairy tale stories. She closed her book and laid down on her uncle's garden swing. She softly hummed as the breeze slowly racked her swing.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it miss?" a soothing voice called out.

The blonde looked up to see her best friend, sweat,y with a hand full of flowers. She smiled and sat up.

"Why yes it is. A lovely day to go take a shower." she teased.

The duo laughed and Marco went to sit beside her. He handed her the flowers. She blushed and kissed him in the cheek.

"What's with the flowers?" she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Well, I just wanted to give you something." he wrapped his arm around her.

"It's still early, won't Uncle Greg be looking for you?" she looked up to meet his gaze.

"He can handle the shop alone for a few hours. Right now, I wanna be alone with you." he whispered to her ear.

Star laughed and pushed him away gently.

"I don't think so, cause he's behind you." she pointed.

Marco gulped and turned around. There he stood Uncle Greg, well he isn't his uncle but you get the idea, a middle-aged man who owns a mechanical shop down the corner, and the person who Marco lived with.
"H-hey there, U-uncle Greg, w-what brings you here?" he laughed nervously.

The old man glared at him. He looked at Star and sighed.

"You guys are too much in love. Although it's nice to see you happy my boy, but you need to work, if you wanna live with me." he shoved a wrench to Marco's chess.

The brunette was about to retort when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at Star.

"Marco, we can hang out later, I'll be at Auntie Marge's, see you later." she kissed him in the cheek and went to her Aunt's house.

Marco looked at her, then back at Uncle Greg, then back at her again. He sprinted towards her and gave her a hug.

"See you later." he whispered as they pulled apart.

The brunette kissed her, passionately on the lips. Star sighed and smiled through the kiss. They pulled apart, Star caressed his cheek and Marco holding her close.

"Now go! Before Greg blows a fuse" she laughed.

He smiled and made his way to the old man.

Time Skip

"Screw Driver." Greg demanded as he held out his hand, only to be given a monkey wrench.

The man groaned and looked up to see Marco day dreaming and smiling like an idiot. He chuckled and slapped the back of his head.

"Ooowww!!! What was that for?" the brunette groaned.

"Make sure you take good care of her." he smiled.

Marco softened his gaze and smiled back.

"Will do"

So basically, Star isn't a magical princess here and Marco doesn't live with his parents. Short chapter... Hope you enjoyed...Till next time!!!

-SM4ever