23: Best Job Ever

AU Story. The duo are both 10 years older here. And Marco works in a coffee shop. So don't get confused.

"Perfect." the brunette smiled as he polished clean the counter top.

He dusted of his apron and looked at the clock. A few more minutes and his shift would be over.

The door chimed as the last customer of the day came in. He glanced at the person and he almost dropped the plate he was holding.

She was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen.

Long, blonde locks that looked so soft, it tempted him to touch them. Dazzling, sapphire blue eyes. Luscious pink lips, that made him think of how they tasted. And the most adorable heart birthmarks on both of her cheeks.

His heartbeat sped faster as she approached him.

"One chocolate frappé please." she stated glumly.

"Uuuuuhhh." he couldn't think of a reply for his mind froze at how stunning she appeared.

She looked at him up and down before raising a brow.

"Today please!" she shouted with stern.

Marco shook his head and started making her frappé.

"S-sorry." he apologized as he put the beverage on the counter top.

Star sighed and held her head with a hand.

"No, I'm sorry. I just had a very crappy day and I should've yelled at you. You didn't do anything." she replied.

"I understand. I also lose it when I'm too infuriated." he responded.

She shot him a smile and dug out her purse.

"I'm Star by the way." she introduced as she zipped open her purse.

"Marco." he replied with a smile.

"So, how much?" she asked.

Marco looked at the frappé then back at the girl.

"It's on the house." he said waving a hand in front of his face.

Star smiled and took the frappé.

"Thanks Marco, you just made my day."

He blushed and chuckled.

"No probs."

She started to walk away before she felt a hand grab her wrist. She turned around and looked at the brunette. He cleared his throat and released his grip on her.

"My shift ends in 5 minutes. Do you maybe wanna go out for a movie?" he asked, a tint if hope glistening in his eyes.

She smiled and opened her mouth to respond but was quickly interrupted.

"I mean if you can wait cause I don't wanna force you or anything, or its okay if you say n-" he was shut up by a kiss in the lips.

"A movie sounds great." she smiled, tenderly after pulling away.

"I'll wait for you outside." she waved.

If he didn't have this job, he would've met the most amazing person in the world.

As he took off his apron, one thought drifted inside his mind.

Best Job Ever!

Hey guys! I'd like to thank Ben2398 for helping me decide whether to put another AU or not. So if you like this one shot, you should really thank him.

Pls VOTE and COMMENT

-SM4ever