39: Sleep

Who's excited about the season 2 premiere?! And who jumped around or squealed when they saw the release date? I'm pretty sure I did! IM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED! The Promos people! THE PROMOS....
Ahem... Sorry. Enjoy this one shot!

"Marco! Have you heard?!" Star screamed into the brunettes ear.

"Ooww!" the boy responded as he pulled back and rubbed his probably swollen left ear.

"What?" he questioned after his ear recovered a little.

"Were finally coming back!"

"Coming back from what?"

"From the hiatus, silly! Our second season is premiering on July 11!" Star shouted, throwing two fists in the air.

"What in the world are you talking about?" Marco raised a brow, completely ignorant of what the girl was implying.

Star let her hands fall to her sides. She looked at the brunette skeptically.

"You didn't know that we're actually in a cartoon show called Star Vs The Forces Of Evil?"

Marco let out a chuckle.

"Star, I don't know if you're serious or being crazy. Even if we were in a cartoon series they would name it 'Marco Vs The Forces of Star', because it involves me putting up with all your shenanigans." he said raising two fingers on each hand and gesturing air quotes.

Star scoffed, rolling her eyes and jumping on top of the table.

"Puh-lease, they wouldn't even consider that."

Marco glared at her.

"Anyways. Let's go to another dimension!" she said, pulling out her red dimensional scissors.

"Maybe later." The brunette stated, before heading towards the shower.

The blonde ignored this and peaked her head inside a portal she had already opened.

"I'm baaaack!!!!" she sang, before jumping completely inside the portal.

"And here's Marco!" she gestured to the portal.

Silence met her, making the blonde grimace.

"Marco?... Marco!?"

She reached her hand inside the portal and pulled out a wet Marco, only wearing a towel around his body and hair.

"Star!" the brunette complained.

"I was in the shower!"

Ignoring his comment, the blonde hugged the brunette and smiled widely.

"Classic Marco."

Hahaha! I'm sorry, I just had to do that. This story is based on the first promo for the second season and I'm literally at the edge of my seat. Hehe... Here's the real one.