Niall Imagine

A/N: THIS IS FOR PRIYA, MY NEW WATTPAD FRIEND :D

 I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT :)

.

.

.

"Yeah please tell the models to be there on time." I say and cut the call.

Today is going to be one of the most important days of my life. My fashion company is starting a new line. I dress in my favourite tank top and ripped jeans as I walk to the kitchen to take my breakfast and then rush to my company. Yes, that's how I dress up because its my company and your free to wear whatever you like.

I spot Niall having his cereal and reading a magazine while sitting on the kitchen counter. We've been dating since 3 years now and I've moved to his place a year ago. Though we stay in the same house its very rare that we talk, cuddle, hug or kiss. It feels like we are becoming very distant.

I think I'll invite him to come for the opening of the new line. He has come only thrice for any thing related to my company because he's always busy with his band and touring and now since they are on a break he might come... Right?

"Morning love." I say and he turns towards with a small smile. 

"My new lines opening today..."

"That's news. Congratulations!" He wishes and then gets back to eating and reading. Is he serious? That's call he's saying?

"Um, Niall since your home today I thought -" he cuts me off.

"Who said I'm home today? I'm going out with the lads." 

"So your not going to come? We could spend some time together." I ask with tears filling my brown eyes.

"No." He says it with a blank face. There was no emotions at all. He takes his bowl of cereal and goes to the living room leaving me all alone.

So this is it? He doesn't want to talk or hangout with me? Tears stain my cheeks as they roll down quickly. I skip my breakfast and run to the drive way while taking my keys. I drive to my company. Today is a big day for me and if doesn't see it then... chuck it!

Before I enter, I straighten my self and tie my brunette hair into a bun not forgetting to wipe away the tears.

*Later that evening*

The show is about to begin. Many celebs and designers are here to see my new line. Though I am excited and happy about it somewhere deep down I was feeling terribly heart broken.

Someone I loved for so long, finally made it very clear he had mixed feelings. He's not here and I feel disheartened. I'm standing backstage and looking at the crowd, and I think its time. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome... " the announcer begins. All the models walk on the ramp and it is successful as I hear the crowd applaud for every outfit. They announce my name and its time to walk the ramp along with the showstopper.

"Welcome Priya!" The announcer says and I put on a huge smile, maybe I kind of lost Niall but I still have my blooming company. I walk to the end of the ramp with the show stopper and there are lights and camera's flashing on me.

I squint my eyes and just as I was about to turn around, "that's my girl." Someone from the audience yells.

I turn around looking at the source and even though the lights were flashing on me I could spot the oceanic blue eyes. He slowly walked towards the ramp and climbed over it not caring about the paparazzi. He stood in front of me with a warm smile and slowly caresses my face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and feeling. 

"You really thought I would miss your most important day?" He asks me while slowly wiping away my tears which were flowing from my eyes because of his surprise. 

"You said so yourself." I whisper.

"Even if I was a thousand miles away I wouldn't miss my baby girls big achievement." He kisses my forehead. "I know lately I've acted like a dick by not being around you but maybe I was scared to make a decision..."

"Decision?" I question and all of a sudden he is down on one knee. "What are you doing?"

"I know I've been I jerk to you but I also know how much I love you. There's not a day I don't wake up admiring your face. You mean the world to me. I make you cry, I know... And I'm sorry. I know I will make it up to you all these coming days of our lives. And I can't think of living without you or being with another person than you." He takes in a deep breath "You complete me. And I love you Priya. Will you marry me?" 

He asks me in front of the whole crowd. The crowd is intense, waiting for me to answer.

"And I love you too. Kiss me and I'm yours forever." I say and Niall can't seem to stop smiling from ear to ear. The crowd cheers as he immediately stands up and kisses me with all his passion. Its like he was making up for all the hugs and kisses he didn't give me for a very long time.

Yes I am happy. I had my amazing company and a gorgeous fiancé. 

.

.

.

A/N: I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT :)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! ;)

LOVE YOU ALL! <3

SO STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT! :D