Niall Imagine

A/N: Hey, this is for Vaishnavi also know as my Twinie.

Love you Vaishu! :*

PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER TO READ MY UPCOMING BOOK, 'I AM TROUBLE - LIAM PAYNE FANFICTION.'
.
.
.
"Hurry up Vaishnavi! The new neighbors will be here soon and I want this house to look perfect!" My mother yells from downstairs. I am sitting in my room on my bed messing with my phone.

"The house isperfect mom. It always is!" I yell back. My mom was always the first to welcome new people to the neighborhood and whenever she heard that the family had a son around my age, she would try to set me up with them. But this time, I actually have a boyfriend, but my mom doesn't know.

I get a text from my boyfriend that says, "Hey, I'm sorry if I don't reply right away. My parents are making me come with them to some dinner."

I reply back, "It's alright babe. Love you."
Just as the doorbell rings, my mother yells, "They're here! Answer the door for me while I set the table!"

I walk out of my room and head for the door. After undoing the locks, I
open the door and my eyes widen. "Niall?" I question at the same time he questions, "Vaish?"

"You know each other?" his mother asks. His parents didn't know about Niall and I either.

"Uh...um...yeah," I shudder.

Then my mom comes to the door. "Well Vaishnavi, don't be rude. Let them in. It's freezing outside," my mom says. I am still in shock that the new neighbors my mom had told me about was actually my boyfriend and his parents. As I step to the side to let them in. 

Niall winks at me before saying, "What a lovely home you have Mrs. Shetty." Niall and his parents enter the dinning room as my mom pokes me in my side.

"I told you he was cute," my mom giggles.

"And you weren't lying," I say. I and my mother take a seat at the dinning table. My mother insists that I sit next to Niall so that we two could get to know each other. The eyes of my mother and Niall's parents were on me and I couldn't stand the fact that I had to pretend that I knew nothing about Niall. When dinner was over, my mom stands up from the table and begins to pick up the plates.

"Oh mom, I can do That," I say standing up. I take the plates from my mother and then say

"Do you want to help me, Niall?" He nods, stands up and grabs the rest of the plates.

"How thoughtful of you two," my mom says as she sits back down. She begins to talk with Niall's parents as Niall and I bring the dishes to the kitchen.

"That was probably the most awkward dinner I have ever had," I say as you place the dishes in the sink.

"At least I can do this now," Niall says. He places the dishes on the counter and kisses me.

"Niall, what if my mom...or your parents walk in?" I ask when he pulls back.

"Let them see, Vaish We've kept this a secret from them for too long." He kisses me again but pulls back quickly when we hears my mom say, "Well, so this is who you've been sneaking out to see." Niall turns around and I see my mom has a huge smile on her face.

"Mom...I can explain...you see, Niall and I--" but my mom cuts me off.

"I'm happy for you, sweetie. And besides, no need to explain. I know you and Niall have been dating."

"Who told you?"

"Your father," my mom laughs, "he's not very good at keeping secrets, you know." Niall looks at me and then my mom.

"Don't worry Niall. I wont tell your parents."

"It's okay Mrs. Shetty You can tell them. There's no reason to hide anymore." My mom smiles.

"Good."

Niall and I tell his parents about our relationship and they are happy for us. When the night comes to an end and it's time for Niall and his parents to leave, he hugs me tightly and whispers in your ear, "I love you Vaish. I'm glad they know." And so was I. Kissing me one last time for the night.
.
.
.
A/N : Please vote & comment.
Follow me on IG @raizastyles2601 or @stylesraiza
Follow me on twitter @Styles_My_Love