Zayn Imagine.

A/N: ZAYN IMAGINE!

ENJOY!

THIS IS FOR JESHMA <3

I was joking around with all my friends as well as the boys. We were giggling and laughing on every silly joke as possible.

Then suddenly Harry brought out a topic about Zayn never dancing in weddings or events when Zayn and I attended them together. All including myself started teasing Zayn.

Suddenly Louis stands up and reaches his hand out to me. "May I, Jeshma?" He asks formally. Happily taken aback at first, it takes me a moment to respond but I quickly smile and place my hand in his letting him guide me up off the chair. He took me in his arms and began slow dancing. Right there in the middle of the room he began humming a familiar tune. I looked towards Zayn as it was the song he would usually sing for me. I could see the jealousy all over his face.

After a minute or two Louis spoke, "See mate? Its not that bad."

"Yeah, Yeah." Zayn grumbled. Louis finishes the dance with a flourish dip. I was smiling gleefully as I resumed back to my seat next to Zayn. Everyone were clapping for our dance and laughing. I was smiling brightly but my smile disappeared when I saw how grumpy Zayn looked.

"Oh, give me a break. You are honestly mad about that?"

"A little." Zayn answers in a low tone so no one around us could hear to him.

"Really?"

"It bugs me that I can't bring myself to do something as simple as that to make you happy."

"You could if you tried. I could give you a little lesson and next time you could dance with me. Anyways you always make me happy just by smiling. So remove that grumpy face out of there." I say and giggle. A small smile creeps onto Zayn's face as the jealousy begins to subside.

"You're the best, babe. You always make me feel good." He said and kissing me on my forehead as he resumed back to laughing with everyone.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE IT?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT :D