Niall imagine.

A/N: First Imagine, hope you like it.

It for a friend named Aashna. :)

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. I decided to have my breakfast at the famous coffee shop 'Starbucks' I love that place. The ambience is so pleasing. I wore my normal casuals, took my purse and walked out of my house.

I reached Starbucks and was about to open the door when someone pushed me.

"Hey! Look where you walk!" I said. He didn't even look at me. There were another four of his friends with him from there one turned and looked at me. He had blonde hair and it didn't take me time to realise he is Niall Horan from 'one direction' I was frozen. He came towards me and pulled out his hand for me to get up. I gladly accepted it.

"I'm sorry for my friends behaviour" he said. I couldn't speak. I was shocked. "Well hello?" He said moving his hand in front of my face. "Its okay." I said.

"Well I'm Niall!"

"I know who you are." He smiled brightly and I couldn't help smiling back. "I'm Aashna!"

"Pretty name!"

"Thanks" I said and took my order and sat at a near by table. I could see Niall glancing at me all the time. Just as I was about to leave the cashier called my name once again. 'I didn't order anything' I thought and walked up to the cashier.

"I'm Aashna"

"well have a good day ma'am" she said and pushed the cup right up to my face as I looked at the cup I could see a phone no. written on it and it said 'Niall' I looked at where Niall was sitting and he gestured me to call him. I nodded and went out. 'Best Day Ever'

A/N: How was it?

I know its a bit small but its just the beginning.

Please vote and comment if you like it.

If you want more just message me and fill in the details that I need.

Have a good day.

So stay safe, keep smiling and Peace out! :D