Luke Imagine.

A/N: Hey this is for my bestie Rhea! :*

.

.

.

“I'm coming over. I need to talk to you.” The text had read.

It was sent to me a little over 10 minutes ago, and he didn't live that far from me. I sat there on my bed, starring at the screen that contained his text message, and waited for him to arrive.

My parents didn't like him for some odd reason, and they wouldn't tell me why. All they said was 'hes not right for you.' and left it at that. No matter how hard I tried to ask why, they would get annoyed and tell me the same thing over, and over again.

A few minutes later, I heard a little stone hit my balcony window. I peeked out the curtain, and seen him below, but he wasn’t smiling like he normally does.

Odd. I opened my door, and stood back, waiting for him to climb up.

“Uhh, Rhea. A little help, please?” He grunted and chuckled, embarrassed at the position he was in. I jogged over, and helped him over quietly shutting my balcony door, so no one would disturb us.

“My parents are sleeping, and it would be better if we stayed out here and talked instead of waking them up.” I explained, sitting on the loveseat crossing my legs, patting the spot next to me, asking him to sit with me. Luke obliged ,and sat, and sighed running his fingers through his hair.

“I said I wanted to talk...I just, don’t know how to say it.”

“Just go ahead and say it, Luke. We've known each other since grade school. You know you can tell me anything.” I shrugged, not taking my eyes off his features.

Gosh, he was gorgeous, from his blonde hair, to the tips of his toes. He was amazing in every way. A few weeks ago, he told me he and his lads were forming a band called 5 Seconds of Summer Or 5SOS for short.

They were really good, and they tried preforming for people at this fair ground once. To their surprise they were good enough to get signed. And here they are. Every teen girls heart crush, and wishing that they would marry every single of them.

“I know. It's . . . just difficult to say, because I don’t want to scare you, or make you feel weird. . . “ he trailed off, looking at me. I just nodded and let him continue.

“Ever since we met in grade school, something happened to me. Nothing bad, but it was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt since I was a little lad. Every time that I looked at you all these years, I felt that same feeling when you walked into that classroom that day. Even in high school. Re, I think – no, I know for a fact that I have feeling for you. And there's no doubt in my mind that I’m lying about it. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life, and I want to show you how beautiful you are every single day. From you waking up in the morning, to falling asleep with you at

night, I want to be that person you share your feelings, tears ,smiles, laughs, anger. . . everything. I want to be able to share everything with you. No matter what. You mean so much to me. You have

no idea. You make me smile just by one single word through a text message, or from a 3 hour phone conversation, or even just seeing you in person. God sent me an angel from above, and has blessed me with his magic – it lead me to you to bring us closer. Rhea, what I am basically asking you. . . Would you do me the most gracious honour of becoming my girlfriend? I really need you with me right now. I will not take no for an answer. I will do whatever it takes for you to say-”

“Yes. Yes, yes, a million times yes. I feel the same way about you. I really have wanted to tell you the same for a while now. But I just didn’t have the heart to tell you. But yes. I would love to be your girlfriend.” I cooed to him.

I meant it. It was something that I had wanted to happen for some while. He smiled brightly as he kissed me. I felt a bit chilly at one end of my lip because of his piercing. The piercing on his lip makes him look sexy. He began Pulling me even closer to deepen the kiss. Luke is the best part that has ever happened in my life.

.

.

.

A/N : Please vote & Comment.

'AM TROUBLE -LIAM PAYNE FANFICTIONPLEASE DO READ IT

ITS OUT NOW! :)

CIAO.