Calum Imagine.

A/N: Hey I'm back. Here's an Imagine for Alison. Hope You like it :)

.

.

.

Calum and I are right now at his house watching a movie. There is something I have to tell him but I really don’t know how to do it. I don’t really know how he will react to it either.

"Are you okay?" Calum asks, as he pauses the movie to turn towards you on the couch.

"You’ve been acting kind of weird all week," he explains, his voice full of concern. “From this past week I haven’t seen you wearing any of your girly clothes like your mini shorts, you’ve started wearing all baggy clothes – not that I mind, and you look beautiful in everything. And your black wavy long hairs all messed up like you’re in tension.”  

"I have to tell you something," I reply, biting my lip and trying to keep back the tears threatening to spill.

"You’re scaring me," Calum says quietly, laughing nervously.

 A tear slips from my eye and I wipe it away quickly. "Alison, tell me what’s going on," Calum pleads.

"Don’t be mad, okay?" I say, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Just tell me," Calum responds, his voice shaking.

"Calum, um, Calum, I’m p-pregnant," I stutter, looking down at my hands. When no reaction comes from Calum, I glance up at him, trying to read his expression. He sits, frozen, staring at something I can’t see.

"Calum?" I whisper. He shakes his head as if he is coming out of a daze and he returns his eyes to me.

"What?" He manages to croak out.

"I’m pregnant," I repeat, my voice shaking as my eyes pool with tears.

"You’re pregnant," he mimics, running a hand through his hair.

"Say something," I whisper into a strained silence.

"I’m, uh, I’m the dad?" He asks quietly.

"Yes, Calum, you’re my boyfriend," I reply, growing impatient.

"What if it doesn’t like me?" He whispers, his tear-filled eyes meeting mine.

 "What?" I reply, not understanding the question.

"What if I’m not a good dad?" He clarifies, quickly wiping away a tear as it trails down his cheek.

"You want to be a dad?" I ask, shocked by his response.

"I didn’t plan on being a dad right now," he explains, "but you didn’t plan on being a mom either. It’s not just your baby." I let my tears fall freely now, as I wrap my arms around his neck, sobbing into his chest.

"I’m s-so s-scared!" I cry into his chest.

"We’re gonna be okay," he coos, rubbing my back and hugging me tightly.

 "You’re gonna be a great mom and we’re gonna be okay." I nod into his chest and take deep breaths, composing myself.

"I’m gonna be with you every step of the way," he says seriously, "and it’ll be a good thing. You’ll see."

"I love you," I whisper, smiling up at him gratefully.

"I love you Ali." he replies, kissing my nose. "And I love our baby," he adds, touching my stomach gently.

 .

.

.

A/N: Please vote and comment.

Don't for get to check out my new fanfic 'I AM TROUBLE - Liam Payne Fanfic' 

If you want an imagine please comment :)

Stay Safe, Keep SMiling And Peace Out! :D