Calum Imagine

A/N: Hey Here is an imagine for @Trishwishes :)

Something that always made me so angry were the couples who said they loved each other after a month of dating.

Love was very dear to my heart and when I met Calum I told him straight up that I take things very seriously in relationships.

He understood completely and knew I would want to hear those three words after our relationship had proven it could withstand hardship to both of us.

Today was our 8 month anniversary and unfortunately he was in L.A. so I couldn't spend time with him today. But he still managed to find time for me and set up a romantic Skype chat. He also sent me a gift through post but I didn't open it since he said not to. I dressed up in casuals because I knew Calum never had a problem in the way I dress up.

I was busy twirling my black hair waiting for his call and it did.

"Hey babe!" Calum cheered with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Cal" I mimicked his facial expression. We charted for what felt like hours and when I looked at the clock, I saw it was 11.30 where I am.

"I miss you." Calum admitted making me want to cry.

"I know. I miss you too. But you'll be home soon so its OK." I put a reassuring smile on my face but on the inside I was tearing apart.

"I guess I'll let you go so you can sleep " I nodded and was about to say goodbye.

"Oh and wait.." He caught my attention before I could log out.

"Yeah cal?" I asked.

"Did you get my post? Open it now." I brought the gift in front of the screen opening it to find a rose with a small card. I opened the the card to find these words, 'I LOVE YOU, BABE!'
I was shocked but happy at the same time. I couldn't help but blush and Calum seen it as he said those three words so I could believe it. A grin spread across my lips, "I love you Calum." I had never been more sure of anything. He was sure he picked the perfect time to exchange the words I longed to hear most.