Niall Imagine

A/N: NIALLER IMAGINE

THIS IS FOR MY WATTPAD BEST FRIEND ISABELLE. (IZZY) <3

I was sick and lying on my bed. My friend was the only one taking care of me. Niall was on tour and I didn't tell him about my sickness other wise he would be worried.

"I hope you didn't tell Niall...." I asked my friend.

"Nope. I didn't." She said and I sighed. My head was aching. I was feeling horrible due to my sickness. My friends phone rang and she went to the other room to receive the call.

After sometime she returned back picking her bag and said, "I have to leave. Its important."

"Is everything alright?" I asked a bit worried.

"Yeah, don't worry. I've called someone to take care of you."

"Who?"

"You'll see." She said with a smirk and left me confused. After a while I heard my front door open and in seconds there was a knock on my bed room door.

"Come in." I called out. I was shocked to see him standing right in front of me.

"Babe, you look terrible." Niall said and sat on the bed beside me.

"What are you doing her? You were on tour. She called you, didn't she? I'm going to Ki-" Niall cut me off by putting his finger over my lip. I looked at him with my big blue eyes. He chuckled at my instant questioning.

"Izzy. Chill. Its good that she told me. At least I'm feeling better that i'm here to help you when you need me the most."

"But Niall, what about the tour?" I asked as I pouted.

He kissed my nose and said, "Tour can wait. My babe is sick." I giggled at his cute Irish tone. He slipped into the blanket with me and hugged me close to him, playing with my brownish hair.

"You are so sweet." I said.

"Well you are sexy even though you are sick." He said and winked at me.

"Really Nialler?" I giggled at him.

"Yup. I wish you weren't sick. I would literally do you right now." He said with a cheeky grin. We both began laughing.

"Well maybe when i'm all fine." I said winking at him.

"I love you Izzy." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too Nialler and thank you for coming." I said and snuggled into his arms as he hummed a beautiful song till I could fall asleep.

A/N: HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT.

IZZY YOU TOO!?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT. :D