Ashton Imagine.

A/N: HEYAAA! ANOTHER ASHTON IMAGINE.

ENJOY! THIS IS FOR EMILY!!

My mom happens to be the designer for 5SOS and today she has called me on tour with her. Since my mom is a designer people think I should dress up cutely and and all but I prefer being boyish.

I went in a room as big as an auditorium and sat there. 5SOS were rehearsing. I removed my phone and started texting some of my friends. Every now and then I would look at the boys playing their instruments and my eyes would only fall on one boy. The guy playing the drums looked cute with crazy hair which I like. I could see him having a glance at me every second as well.

It was break time for the guys and they started walking out but one of them had different plans. The boy who plays the drums pulled my phone out of my hands. I stood up and tried to snatch it from him but he was way too tall.

"Could you please give me my phone back?"

"Under one condition?"

"And what's that?"

"Name and phone number?"

"I thought you said one condition."

"You want your..."

"okay okay. I'm Emily. The fashion designers daughter."

"And number?"

"That you will know when you give my phone and tell me your name." He smiled showing off his dimples which looked adorable and handed my phone to me.

"I'm Ashton. I play the drums for 5SOS." I nodded and exchanged numbers with him.

"You play the drums really well."

"Thanks. Do you like playing instruments?"

I nodded and said, "The Drums."

"Really? I don't think you can."

"Well I know some."

"Show me." He said giving me his sticks. I took them and walked towards the drum set and played my heart out. "Wow." Ashton said as he applauded.

"Thanks...umm..Do you know how to play 'Bohemian Raphosody'? I want to learn it."

"Yea, I do." He said and stood behind me. He placed his hands on mine as we held the sticks firmly. I felt an electricity current pass through my body as I blushed. I could feel his breath on the nape of my neck. We played the whole song as I learned it. We laughed and talked about everything possible. We were still in the same position after we finished the song. I turned to my right and there was just some gap between his lips and mine but he filled it by leaning in and kissing me. I could feel the butterflies in my tummy. While we were kissing someone cleared their throat. We parted to see the other boys standing and giggling as I couldn't stop blushing and Ashton winked at me saying that he would call me.

A/N: SO HOW WAS IT?

HOW YOU ALL LIKED IT!

I HOPE EMILY LIKED IT TOO :)

IF YOU NEED AN IMAGINE JUST MESSAGE ME BY FILLING IN YOUR DETAILS :)

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT! :D