Calum Imagine.

A/N: hey guys!! 

Here is a calum imagine.  

I hope you like it. 

Its for my friend Valerie. :)

"Valerie!" My mom yelled from the other room. "Come here!" I got up from my bed and dragged my feet on the floor since I was very lazy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Could you take Aaron to the skating grounds? I'm busy today!"

"Again? You were busy yesterday too!" She just shrugged her shoulders and walked away. I looked at Aaron and he was ready to go. I reached the skating grounds and there were many boys and girls skating in full swing. "I'm sitting here on this bench when you finish you will find me sitting here, okay?" I told Aaron. He nodded and went off with his skating board.

I was so bored. I even forgot to bring my earphones so I decided to watch the people around. One guy caught my eye. He was cute and skating his heart out. He looked like a professional until he saw me and fell. I immediately stood up and ran towards him. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. His smile was infectious.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a lil hurt on my leg but I'll be okay." He said and tried to stand up but failed.

"Here I'll help you." I said and put my arm around his hard torso and helped him towards the bench I was sitting on.

"Thanks, by the way I'm calum! You can call me cal."

"I'm Valerie and you can call me val."

"Doesn't it rhyme?" He said and we both laughed.

"How did you fall all of a sudden?" I asked. "Well.......I saw you and I fell head over heels....." I blushed. He's a flirt I can tell.

"Hey cal. Come on we need to continue." A guy with curly hair called out to him.

"Guess you have to leave."I said a bit sad.

"Well you can have my no." I nodded and we exchanged no.s. "I'll see you around." He said and kissed me on my cheek. I turned red like a tomato and waved towards him. After some time I received a text from him saying that he wants to take me out on a date. I said yes and was so excited to meet him. Lucky I agreed to go to the skate park...never regret coming here again...

A/N: How was it?  

Hope you liked it!! 

Please send in your information for more imagines :) 

Please vote and comment if you like it :) 

So stay safe keep smiling and peace out :D