Zayn Imagine.

A/N: Next imagine. Oh my! this was fast.

This imagine is for my friend Rhea.

Hope you all like it :)

I couldn't believe what just happened. We were having a reunion party of our school. I was here with Zayn. Zayn and I are dating from 2 years. We studied at the same school. He was one of the most popular guys in our schooling time while I was kind of a geek. He was always rumoured to be in love with the miss hottie who was also the head of the cheer leading team. Zayn always told me he never loved her, not even a bit. But today what I saw shocked me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Zayn kissing that hottie. I was frozen for a moment, as soon as Zayn saw me I ran to a near by room. It was quiet in here. I began to cry bitterly. Zayn opened the door and rushed towards me. 'Why didn't I lock the door?' I thought.

"Babe, what you saw was not true."

"Don't touch me and don't talk to me, get out of here" he didn't listen in fact he caught me by my shoulders and turned me so I was facing him.

"See....I don't love her, okay? She forced herself on me. I didn't kiss her back. I love you." He said wiping the tears which were flowing down my cheeks.

"But it didn't look like that" I said. "Babe I love you so much that I can't think of any other girl. Don't you trust me?" I nodded. I did trust Zayn more than I trusted my self. He leaned in and our foreheads were touching. "Look into my eyes and tell me that you forgive me"

I looked into his shinny brown eyes and said, "I forgive you and I love you Zayn!"

"I love you too Rhea" he said kissing me on my lips. It was passionate as it moved in sync. I was happy that he loved me more than anyone else in this world.....

A/N: So how was it?

Interesting much?

please fill in the the data and let me know if you need one.

Please vote and comment if you liked it.

So stay safe, keep smiling and Peace out :D