Niall Imagine.

A/N: Another Nialler Imagine!

I am filled with Nialler Imagine, hehe.

This is For Rhea! :D  

He had to be on his tour today as well. Its our anniversary and he isn't there beside me. I understand he loves his fans and his job buy what about us? About me? Not to be selfish or anything but I need Nialler at least today.

I was sitting on Skype waiting for Niall to receive the call. Oh finally! "Hey babe"

"Nialler! Are you coming back home today?"

"Not possible."

"But that looks like an aeroplane behind you."

"Yeah, it is. I'm going to another country today."

"Do you even know what's today?"

"Yeah, its tour day."

"Really?" I said and cut the call. I couldn't believe he forgot. This day was so important to us. He was calling me again and again but I kept cutting the call. I was in no mood. There was a knock on my door. I opened it and it reviled a smiling Eleanor. "Don't tell me Niall sent you here."

"Nope. He didn't. Why?"

"Nah, nothing. So what's up?"

"Was bored, wanna hang out?"

"Sure!" I said taking my purse and cell phone. We caught a taxi and were going to the London Bridge. We got down the taxi just before the London Bridge could arrive. "El, why are we in front of this coffee shop?" This coffee shop was where Niall and I first met.

"Just felt like having coffee."

"Okay, let's go in." We walked in and sat at a conner table.

"I'll just be back, going to the washroom." El said and i nodded. She got up and left.

After some time a waiter came up to me and said, "Two coffees for you." Keeping the coffees. I couldn't see his face, it was covered. .

"This is not mine, I didn't order yet!"

"Well, ma'am. It can be yours."

"What do you mean?" He removed the cap, the glares and the handkerchief that was covering his face. I couldn't believe he was here. My blue eyed boy. "Omg! Nialler!" I yelled and hugged him immediately.

"Rhea! Its nice to see you too." I pulled away and looked at him in the eye.

"How come?"

"Well you were angry and you actually thought i would forget our most important day.By the way you look beautiful" I couldn't help but blush.

"So you told El to bring me here." He nodded.

"Happy Anniversary babe."

"Wish you the same Nialler." I said and put my hands around his neck as his hands were around my waist."I love you."

"I love you too Rhea." He said and we kissed. We spent the entire day together and my anger had vanished away. Lovely day with lovely memories.

A/N: How was it?

If you liked it please Vote And Comment!

So Stay safe, keep smiling and Peace Out! :D