Harry Imagine

A/N: Hey this for Panisthi! :)

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK OUT 'WHEN IN LONDON - THE SEQUEL TO WHEN IN PARIS'

.

.

.

It was pretty dark outside. I was dressed in all black; black hat, black long-sleeved shirt and black pants. I had a few cans of spray paint in my backpack and I was walking down an alleyway. Spray painting is my hobby. It always keeps me busy when I have nothing to do.

The walls were bare; the perfect spot for my graffiti. I begin to spray paint the wall; leaving my artwork behind. When I hear trash bags moving, I stop spray painting and look in the direction of the sound. I see a tall figure standing a few feet away from me.

"Pani?" the voice calls out. I froze. I hadn't heard his voice in months.

"Pani...is that you?" the voice calls out again. He begins to walk towards me and I run away; leaving my backpack and spray paint behind.

"Pani! Slow down!" his voice yells. But I kept running. If I saw his face, everything would come flowing back.

The feelings.

The memories.

Everything.

It took me months to get over him and seeing him now would ruin all the progress I've made. I take a turn down another alley only to come upon a dead end. As I turn around, I see him standing at the end of the alleyway, blocking my way out.

"Pani...can we talk?" he asks. I back up until my back meets the wall.

He begins to walk towards me and I cry, "Please Harry...just stay

away." He stops dead in his tracks.

"It's been six months, Pani...you can't keep running from me."

"I can sure try," I mumble. I try to run pass him, but his arms catch me and place me against the wall.

"Harry, let me go," I say as I try to squirm my way out of his hold on me.

"I can't. I want to know," he says.

"Know what?" I make the mistake of looking into his eyes. They made me melt. They made all the memories and feelings come rushing back.

"Why you keep ignoring me and running away from me." He places his hand on my cheek and slowly rubs circles, making my cheeks feel warm.

"Stop it, Harry," I mumble. I knew what he was doing; he was making me remember all the times we had together.

"Tell me why you keep running away and I will," he whispers by my ear. I shut my eyes tightly and I don't answer. He sighs and backs away from me; letting me be free.

"I miss you," I faintly hear him say.

"I don't," I lie. It hurt so much to say that, but I didn't want to get hurt again.

"I know you're lying Pani."

"I'm not lying, Harry. I don't miss you and I never have!" I could almost hear my heart shattering.

"Quit lying to yourself, Pani. You're only hurting yourself," Harry says as he holds me against the wall again. He lifts my chin so I look at him.

"I can't, Harry..." I murmur.

"Yes you can." I don't even try to turn away from him as he softly presses his lips against mine.

"I promise...things will be different this time, Pani. No more secrets." He lightly runs his fingers through my hair and I sigh.

"No more secrets," I repeat as he place a soft kiss on my forehead making me smile.

.

.

.

A/N : Please vote & comment.

Follow me on IG @stylesraiza or @raizastyles2601

Follow me on Twitter @Styles_My_Love