Louis Imagine.

A/N: HEY GUYS!

NEW IMAGINE! ENJOY!

THIS IMAGINE IS FOR CLATISCIA! <3

I just had a terrible fight with Louis. I couldn't believe he called me a 'waste' I ran up to our room and cried bitterly. I knew somehow Louis didn't mean it, it was just his anger speaking but it hurt. It looked like he didn't want me anymore.

My phone was buzzing indicating that I had notifications from twitter. I picked it up and went through the tweets. Some fans really hated me.

I scrolled down some tweets and spotted Louis tweet which read, 'Having a rough night.'

Great! He hates me, literally. Some of the fans Twitted me saying that I was the cause of Louis' bad nights. Well I am and the fans hate me even more. The whole world hates me. Why do I even need to live? I should die. At least people will be happy.

I took out a rope from the old closet and threw it over the fan making a loop. I took a chair and stood up on it, putting the loop over my head. Should I write a note? Nope. No one cares.

Just as I was about to kick the chair I heard Louis call out to me, "Clatiscia!" I knew he was coming to the room so I kicked the chair as fast as possible. The rope began to choke my neck but someone caught me around my legs. "Oh my God. What are you doing Clat?" It was Louis, he had picked the chair up and made me stand on it.

"Remove that rope out of your neck, now!" Louis ordered. I removed it and he picked me up and made me sit on the bed as he sat beside me. He faced me as I did the same. He held me by my neck and told me to look into his eyes.

"What the hell was that? Why were you killing yourself?"

"No one needs me"

"I need you, clatty. How did you think like that?"

"You called me a 'waste'"

"I was angry"

"It hurt"

"I'm so sorry babe! Don't ever do that again. I love you and fights always take place between couples. I'm a fool for yelling at you. Don't ever let me go." He said and smashed his lips over mine. They moulded like always. While he was kissing me, he made sure to wipe away my tears from my cheeks. As we parted, I hugged him immediately and snuggled into his arms. I love him, I always will. He kissed me on my forehead and brushed his fingers along my hair and put me to sleep.

A/N: HOW WAS IT? 

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE.

MORE IMAGINES TO COME.

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT! :D