Louis Imagine.

A/N: New Imagine for Jenelle. Hope you like it. :D

I was in my best friends house - Lottie. She had many siblings. Twins, a sister and an elder brother. I really liked her elder brother but she didn't know, in fact know one knows. Lottie and I were busy preparing a cake for Louis - her elder brother, for he is leaving for WSU within 2 months. It was a small party for him saying that we would miss him. Well yeah I would.  

"Oh! Cake!" Louis yelled breaking my thoughts and rushing towards the cake. I stopped him and shook my head.  

"No cake for you for now. You have to wait for the party." He pouted and left the kitchen like a five year old.  

"I will miss him" Lottie said.  

"Me too" I blurt out. Oh shit!  

"Why would you?"  

"Okay, I need to tell you something."  

"And what is that?"  

"I really like your bro. Maybe I even have feelings for him."  

"Omg! That's great!"  

" Really? You aren't mad at me?"  

"No silly. I wanna tell him."  

"No you can't"  

"Why?"  

"Just, you can't. Pinkie swear?"  

"All right. Pinkie swear."

*In the evening*

We all were there, family as well as Louis' friends. Everything was perfect until I accidentally pushed one of Louis friend and the drink he was holding fell on him. "I'm sorry"  

"Can't you see!" His friend yelled at me. Louis came running to see his friend yelling at me and began yelling at me too. What the hell?  

"Can't you see, you ass! You spilt the drink all over my friends shirt. You are a worthless person! Everything goes wrong when you are around me. Get out of here Jenelle!" I ran towards Lottie's room and sat on the bed and cried. I could hear Lottie say something to her brother, she came and sat beside me on her bed trying to comfort me.  

"Don't cry jenny. He's not worth it!" But I couldn't stop crying. Then suddenly the door flung open.  

"Lottie go out from here."  

"No I won't"  

"Just go!" She got up and walked out of the room.  

"See...I didn't mean what I just said out there" he said sitting at the same place his sister was sitting before. "The reason I did all that is because I wanna forget you before I go. I was harsh and I'm sorry. All of this is so confusing I mean I...I...like you very much."  

"Really?"  

"Yes, but I didn't know how to tell you and now I need to forget you."  

"But what if I told you I like you too?" "You do?" He asked smiling brightly and I nodded. He hugged me and I hugged him back  

"I'm sorry for making you cry."  

"Its okay. I don't mind waiting for you."  

"Then we will wait for each other to finish our education and then maybe ....date?" He said and I agreed. He kissed my forehead and hugged me which felt forever...

A/N: How was it?  

I brought Lottie in this imagine.  

I really like her, she is cute.  

Please vote and comment if you liked the imagine :)