Michael Imagine

A/N: HEY THIS IS FOR SKYLER! :)

SORRY FOR THE DELAY GIRL. HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

It snowed last night. There was now a foot of white fluffy snow coating the rock hard ground. It was about 30 degrees and I could see my breath if I breathed.

Michael and I both had the day off so we decided to go out for a walk. Whenever Mikey and I are spotted together, paparazzi surrounds us as well as fans.

I'm really a shy type of person and sometimes this type of fame doesn't agree with me. He knows about it and mostly he doesn't suggest for walks but when he does I go with him since we don't get to roam much and since the whether is good, why not?

I zipped up my white winter coat, slipped on my boots, and put on my scarf and mittens, and I was good to go. I opened the door and a wave of cold air surrounded us two.

"You ready?" Michael asked.

"Let's do it." I said and headed out the door. Our first stop was Starbucks. It was right around the corner from my house. We got in line. There was a girl in front of me. She looked about 13.

"Oh, oh my, oh my gosh!" She whispered and pointed at us. Obviously she was a fan. I began blushing and hiding myself behind Mikey.

"Please, do not say anything." Mikey begged.

"Of course Michael Clifford." She managed to say.

"Can I have an autograph?" She whispered.

"Outside." Mikey said and I smiled. She was really nice. She had short blond hair and blue eyes. She had freckles coating her face and glasses. She was really pretty.

"Of course." She winked, and started ordering. A few minutes later we ordered. I got a small vanilla latte just to warm me up. After that, we headed outside and gave the girl an autograph as she approached to me for one as well.

"Thank you so much. I'm never ever going to forget this day. Ever. I love you Michael & Skyler. You are so pretty and nice. You are my role model. Thank you for being a part of Michael's life. I love you Skyler." She hugged me, I did feel a bit awkward but hugged her anyway. And with that, she walked off.

"Well that was nice!" Mikey exclaimed.

"I love your fans. Well, most of them." I said.

"So do I." He kissed my forehead. Soon enough more snow was starting to fall. I looked up. The beautiful clouds were sending tiny sparkling snowflakes down to earth.

"White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes!" Michael sang. I continued to sing along with him the 'A Team' until we got home. When I got home, I took off my cold, drenched clothes, and put on fluffy PJ pants and an oversized sweater.

"Really thank you for being a part of my life." Michael suddenly spoke as I sat on the couch while cuddling with him. "You are the best thing that's happened to me."

I blush looking up at him "ditto back at you." He smiles as soon as he hears me speak. I lean in and so does he.

Kissing him in this cold whether was like an icing on the cake. He held my waist pulling me even closer to deepen the kiss  He trailed kisses from my jawline to my neck and I was sure to get a love bite.

"I love you Mikey." I moan. He looks at me while looking straight into my eyes.

"I love you too, Skyler."

After our heating make out session, we cuddled. My head was resting on his chest while he twirled my black with blonde tipped hair. Soon after we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

.

.

.

A/N: SO IF YOU WANT ONE DM ME YOUR DETAILS. 

VOTE & COMMENT.

5SOS BOOK COMING SOON :)

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT :D