Louis Imagine

A/N: ANOTHER LOUIS IMAGINE.

ENJOY!!!

THIS IMAGINE IS FOR DIONA! <3

Louis was really sick. He had high temperature. I was right now sitting on the bed and feeding him 'vegetable soup'. He hates it to the core. As I was feeding him he kept whining. Its really cute to see him whine though. "I hate it. Its bland."

"But honey, its healthy."

"I know but its yuckieeee." I laughed at his babyish way of language.

"I'm going to get your medicines now, okay?" He nodded and I went down to the kitchen and opened the medicine bottle fiddling it empty. "Babe, your meds are over so l'm going to the medical store. We'll be back in a while." I yell and carried my jacket and purse and walked out of the house. I brought all the medicines and was heading home when someone called out to me.

"Diona!" I turned around and saw my childhood friend. "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good and you?"

"Great! Have you moved to London?"

"Well, yeah. I'm staying with my boyfriend." I said. We kept talking for more than an hour. "Oh shit! Its too late. I have to go. My boyfriends sick and I have to give him his meds. We could exchange numbers and catch up later?" She nodded and we exchanged numbers.

Damn! I'm so late. I know he will be worried. I opened the door and walked in the house. I spotted a worried Lou sitting on the couch with his phone pressed to his ear. "You didn't see her? Okay. Bye." He said and cut the call.

"Babe, I'm home!" I said and he looked at me in relief.

"Oh my dio! Where the hell were you? I was almost about to call the police."

"I'm sorry, Lou. I ran into an old friend and didn't notice the time."

"Its okay. Next time be a bit careful."

"Yea Louis." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. Sick Louis is one of my favourites. He caught me by my waist and kissed me on my nose making me giggle as I kissed him on his cheek. "You are hot." I said.

"Well i always am." He said smirking.

"I meant your temperature. Now go to bed you naughty boy and I will get you your medicine." I said kissing him on his nose and walked to the kitchen as Lou pouted and went to bed.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

MORE TO COME.

IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND ENJOY :D