Liam Imagine

A/N: THIS IS FOR MY BABE, ROCHELLE (ROCHIE) :*
VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS :)
IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE JUST DM ME :D
.
.
.
I was looking at my reflection in the mirror, making sure I looked perfect. It was mine and Liam’s 3 year anniversary and I wanted it to be special.

3 years ago I never really believed in love, until he came in my life and turned my world upside down by his gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile and amazing sense of humour. Love was something that wasn't my cup of tea but now I see to it that I can impress him each day and that I can love him even more than before.

I was wearing a gorgeous blue dress with silver sparkles, black high heels, and a heart and key necklace that Liam gave me for my birthday. And my hair was down and wavy to perfection.

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly walked downstairs, making sure I didn’t trip over my heels. I opened the door to found Liam looking as handsome as ever in his tuxedo. He held out a rose to me and smiled.

“For you, beautiful.” He said. Rose, again not my favourite but a symbol of love.
I blushed a crimson red and said “Awe, thank you.”

Liam took my hand and walked me to the limo waiting. “Where are we going?” I asked on the way there.

“Just wait, Rochelle” Liam replied kissing my cheek. “I promise it’s going to be special.” He said with a wink.

I giggled, as the limo pulled to a stop. He got out and opened my door. I took his hand, stepped out and found myself at the place we first met. The O2 arena where I went to a concert to see his band play along with my crazy friends. I didn't like one direction and I was forced to come here since my friend had an extra ticket.

This place right here is when I looked at his sparking brown eyes and thought there is really something special about him. Our encounter with each other was a little weird as it happened on the way to the washroom.

“Liam! You remembered?” shaking my head in disbelief.

“Of course I did! How would i ever forget you were searching for the exit but reached the washroom.” he replied while laughing.

"Hey! Don't make me feel bad that I was leaving the concert. Whereas for now I wait, right?" I pout and he nods kissing my forehead.

I walked in behind Liam and my mouth dropped when I saw the place. It was covered in candles and flowers. It was beautiful. I turned to face Liam, who was a little lower than usual. He was down on one knee. “Roch…” He began. “I love you. I have since the day I set my eyes on you. You mean everything to me, and I would love nothing more than for you to be mine forever.Umm, Will you marry me? I mean, um its okay if you don't want to marry me. I mean I know you don't believe in lo- ” I cut him off by kneeling down as well and kissing him hard.

A tear slid down my cheek. I pulled away looking straight into his eyes, while my hands were around his neck and his around my waist. "Is that a 'yes'?"

I  rapidly nodded saying, "yes". He took out a beautiful ring and slid it on to my finger.

“I love you” I whispered. I never ever thought of getting married before Liam and now I am. I'm so happy today only because of him. He is my strength and my weakness. My shadow in the good and bad times. My love forever and always.

“I love you too.” He said, as we both stood up and he crashed his lips onto mine. Yes, the day was perfect, just the way I wanted.