Harry Imagine

A/N: HEY GUYS!

HERE IS A HARRY IMAGINE.

THIS IS FOR DAISEE!! :D

My friends and I were going to the beach as it was a holiday and we wanted to have fun. When we reached the beach, I ran towards the sand, spreading my arms in a titanic position as the wind blew through my wavy blond hair. As I was feeling the breeze and the sand between my toes someone stood behind me in the same position. I turned around to see a boy with a curly brown hair with a cheeky grin playing on his face. When he saw me looking at him, he winked at me and walked away with the same grin playing on his face. I was bit taken back by his action since I didn't know him but he was kind of cute.

"Who was he?" one of my friends asked.

"Does it look like I know?"

"Then why are you smiling?"

I didn't realise I was blushing until she told me. I shrugged her off and put my mattress down on the sand. Lying and tanning myself felt great until someone threw sand over me. I opened my eyes and looked around for my friends, they were playing volleyball so I knew it wasn't them. I looked once again and spotted the same curly headed boy laughing at me.

"Did you do it?" I yelled.

"What do you think?" He laughed again. I got up and ran towards him. He began running away from me. I chased him till we reached the shore. All of a sudden he stopped running. As I was slowing down he turned around splashing water on me.

"Oh!! Your so dead!" We both began splashing water on each other. My anger changed into laughter. I was so into laughing that I didn't even realise I was in his arms. My hands rested on his chest as I looked into his green orbs. He leaned in as I did the same. Our lips touched as it moved in sync. It was definitely one of the best kisses.

As we parted, "Umm, I'm Harry." He said with his husky voice as he smiled brightly.

"Daisee." I said as I blushed. He placed his fingers under my chin making me look at his eyes again.

"Will you go out with me, beautiful?" I nodded as he kissed me once again at this wonderful beach.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

IF YOU WANT ONE JUST DM ME 

SO STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT! :D