Louis Imagine.

A/N: Hey! Louis Imagine! :D

I Hope you like it!

This Is For Rachel! :D

I was week. I couldn't stand. My back was aching due to the sudden fall I just had because of Louis' friend. I was bullied, every year by his friends. Louis was always nice to me when we were alone. He would speak to me like a friend but when he was with his gang he would treat me like shit. I was laying on the floor almost out of breath. I couldn't believe Louis was actually a part of them. He is an amazing human being when he is alone. His friends had now disappeared.

No one was around to help me but suddenly, "Do you need help?" Louis asked. I looked up at him and nodded. He picked me up and I was standing on my feet.

"Why?" I blurt out in front of him.

"I'm sorry Rachel."

"I don't need your apologue Louis. I just need to know why. I don't care if they bully me. It hurts when you do." I said and walked away leaving a confused and sad Louis. I have to admit I do have major feelings for him but every time I see him with his friends bullying me, the feelings just go away. 

*Next Day*

I was busy cleaning my locker. There was junk filled in it but someone had different plans. I was pushed against the locker and was dropped down to the floor by Louis' friend. I looked around in search of Louis but he was no where in sight.

"You are such a loser" one guy scream.

"She's a bitch" Scream the other.

"Oh wait! A slut" said the third and they began laughing. I couldn't contain my emotions. I cried, bitterly.

One guy was just about to slap me when someone stopped him, "Get away from Rachel." I looked up to meet the blue eyed boy, Louis.

"What you gonna do Tomlinson?" His friend asked him.

"Something you have never imagined. I don't Want to be your friend anymore. You people sicken me. I like her, so get the Fuck away from her! Assholes!"

"Woah! Feisty, I see. Leave him alone with this loser. We will catch up later." The guy says and leaves with the other boys. Louis hugged me with all his strength and mumbled a sorry.

"Louis you shouldn't have done that. Now they will bully you too."

"I don't care about them anymore. All I care about is you. I'm sorry I wasn't there all these years to look after you. I promise I will protect you." He said kissing my forehead and hugging me once again saying, "I will always be by your side Rach, forever and always"

A/N: How was it?

If you liked it, Please vote and comment! :D

Message me if you need and Imagine :)