Ashton Imagine.

A/N:This Imagine is for @Pawliinhoran

.

.

I was busy laughing at one of Ashton's jokes as I tied my brunette hair into a ponytail. We were sitting under a tree in a park.

"You are so short." My boyfriend says out of no where.

"I know that Ashton." I roll my eyes at him. Hell, I didn't even reach his shoulders.

"I'm just saying, I mean look at you, you're so tiny. Can you reach the shelves of the cupboard in my house?" He teases me and I cross my arms glaring up ahead.

"Listen love, I think I know that I'm short. I can reach the shelves so shut up." I say in a steely voice. Ashton laughs and puts his elbow on top of my head.

"You have to wear heels just to reach my chin." I shove his elbow off of me and turn towards him.

"Thank you Ashton. I never knew that."

"Sometimes I wish you were taller. It gets a little to hard to always lean down and kiss you." Well, that fucking stung in my heart. I blink a few times to stop my tears, dammit. I was always made fun of for my height, it wasn't my fault for being short. Blame my ancestors not me. I closed my eyes for a second before opening them as a tear falls down.

"Then go date someone who is tall." I whisper, my voice deadly as I get up and start walking away from him.

"Wait." He calls after me but I ignore him. "Please wait, I was kidding. I love your height." He says as he runs after me as we get weird looks from people around us. I stop and turn around.

"Are you sure? Because it didn't seem that way." I growl.

"Yes I'm sure. I was just teasing you."

"You're mean." I say as I look at the ground. He takes a step forward and hugs my small body as I huge him back.

"I know I'm mean and I'm very sorry." He pulls away as he kisses me and promises to never tease me about my height again.

.

.

.

A/N: Hope you like it.

Please vote &Comment.

Let me know if you want one.

Stay safe, keep smiling and Peace out! :D