Niall imagine

A/N: Hey there, this imagine is for Sammy!

.

.

.

"Shh, Niall. You'll wake my parents,"

I giggle as Niall and i climb through my bedroom window. I was out past curfew and I knew my parents would be waiting in the living room if I came through the front door...that is, if they were still up.

Both Niall and I fall onto the floor in fits of laughter. Needless to say, we two were a bit drunk.

"Shh, Sammy," Niall whispers, "we don't want to wake the beasts." I giggle again. 'Beasts' was Niall's and yours nickname for my parents. Niall and I stop laughing when I hear the floorboards outside my room creak. From the sound of the footfalls, it was my father. I place my hand over Niall's mouth to keep him from laughing as my father mumbles some inaudible word. I take my hand away from Niall's mouth when he had licked me.

"Niall!" I squeal and Niall slams his lips against mine. I've been waiting for this all night. I wanted him so badly and from the way he was kissing me, he wanted me pretty badly too.

He doesn't break the kiss as he pulls me to my feet and then pushes me up against the wall. As the kiss gets more heated, I manage to undo the buttons on Niall's shirt and he lets it fall to the floor.

There is absolutely no space between Niall and I. He pulls away for a few seconds to let me catch my breath. I was going to say something, but Niall put his index finger to my lips and says, "We

need to stay quiet, princess."

And just like he had licked my hand earlier, I lick his finger and he laughs.

"Shhh Nialler. The beasts will hear us," I giggle. We both stop laughing again when I hear my father speaking to someone.

"I think there is someone in Samantha's room," my father whispers.

I bite my hand to keep from laughing as the person he's talking to, my mother, says, "Of course someone's in her room. She's in her room."The conversation between your father and mother dies down.

And I know they are back in their room as I hear the door of their room close. "So where were we sexy?" I ask Niall as he smirks at me.

"Come here, babe." He pulls me closer as he kisses me heard and ready to unbutton my bottoms. We were wasted but we new exactly what we were doing.

"Love you Sammy."

"Love ya Nialler."

.

.

.

A/N: please vote & comment.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK 'WHEN IN LONDON - THE SEQUEL TO WHEN IN PARIS'