Niall Imagine.

A/N: NIALLER IMAGINE.

IT's For Jenisaaaa!!

ENJOY MOFO's!!!

I was baking a cake since we were going to see Theo for the first time together. Niall has already meet him but not me. According to Niall he is the cutest kid ever, well I agree because I've seen his pictures.

"Babe, you've had a cake! For me right? I love you so much!" He said almost coming to grab it but I pulled it away.

"No way, its for Greg and his family. And you love me only because I bake cakes for you?" He shook his head really fast.

"No! No! No! I didn't mean that. I love you Jen, just the way you are."

"I don't believe you!" I tease him and walk away with the cake smiling, trying to control myself.

"Aww, Jenisa! Come on!" Niall pleads walking after me. I turn around with fake anger.

"Just go remove the car we have to meet Theo."

"Does that mean you forgive me?" He asks with his pleading oceanic blue eyes. I shake my head in a 'no' and he sighs. He runs out towards the drive way and removes the car after I sit in. The drive to Greg's was silent. I could see Niall was in tension as he pulled onto his hair every now and then. I think I should stop the acting.

As we got down from the car, Niall spoke tugging at my arm, "Babe, seriously I'm so sorry." I let out a giggle. "Oh! So you were acting all this while. Come here." He pulls me with all his energy forgetting about the cake in my hand and I accidentally smack the cake on his face.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Nialler." I yell.

"Tasty cake babe!" He says and pulls me towards him kissing me hard. I kiss him back licking the cake off his lips. "Don't ever do that again! You scared me" he said and I laughed.

"Okay, love." I said and we kissed again.

A/N: Short, sweet Nialler Imagine.

Hope you liked it!!

VOTE and Comment Too!

So stay safe, Keep smiling and Peace Out! :D