Luke Imagine

A/N: HEY HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

HERE IS LUKE IMAGINE.

THIS IS FOR DARCY.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

"You are so....oh god!" Luke sighed as he walked away to the other room. I sat on the bed in 'our' room, shocked that Luke even said those things. I understand he is tired, irritated and frustrated but...

We had just got into a fight. Being in a relationship with Luke for 2 years is the best thing ever. I saw the news today and it said Luke was cheating on me. Off course I don't believe it but I just wanted to ask about it. I know Luke will never cheat on me, he loves me..right?

I lie down on the bed as I cry myself to sleep. It didn't take time to make my day even worse as the rains began. I hate thundering and lighting and he isn't by my side.

As I was just falling asleep I heard a crash of thunder. I woke up with a sudden start. My eyes were puffed up and I know by now they must have turned red due to the crying and lack of sleep.

I turned to my right where Luke always sleeps but he wasn't there.

There was another round of thunder crashing. I immediately brought my hands to my ears as I covered them.

"Can't sleep?" I looked up to see Luke leaning on the door frame. I shook my head as I brought my legs to my chest. "Just a minute."

He returned back with his guitar. He sat beside me and began strumming it softly. I didn't look at him as I was afraid of what he would say next. Suddenly the strumming of his guitar stopped. I looked up to meet his eyes which were puffed up as well.

"I thought you love it when I play the guitar."

"I do, I always will."

"Umm...Geez! I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have flipped out on you." He placed his guitar at the side as he took me into his arms, playing with my dirty blonde hair.

"These rumours are killing me. Everyday, there is some or the other rumour. I was angry at the media, not at you. I'm sorry Darcy." I hugged him tightly and mumbled a sorry as well since I shouldn't have asked him the question in the first place. He brought his hands to my cheeks saying, "I love you." Before crashing his lips on mine. It was a soft small perfect kiss. We lied down together, cuddling as he sang songs to me so I could forget about the rains and fall asleep.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT..

WANT ONE, JUST DM ME :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT :D