Zayn Imagine.

A/N: AGAIN a Zayn Imagine.

IT's For Shanelle.

Hope you like it!

Its almost 2 months since Zayn and I broke up due to some terrible misunderstanding. It was no ones fault in particular. I would be lying if I said I don't love him. I love him so much. I always surf the net so I can know what he is up to at the moment. He's recent pictures, tweets, everything. If I ever get a chance to get back with him I would surely do so. But I guess he doesn't love me anymore. His fans say that he is dating someone already. I have no idea if its a rumour.

If he has a girl friend that shows that he has moved on. I have a wedding to attend today and I know I will be meeting him today for sure since its our friends wedding. I wonder if he will even talk or look at me.

I dressed and left for the reception. The hall was beautiful. As I was going through the hall I spotted him. He looked so handsome. The black tux fit him perfectly. His gorgeous brown eyes shinning and his beautiful laugh, I missed it. I couldn't help smiling to myself. At that time someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was my friend who was getting married. "I'm glad you came Shan. I thought you wouldn't."

"Yea, I thought the same by the way congrats."

"Thanks and you still like him, don't you?"

I looked at Zayn and then back at her. "I love him."

"Well okay, could you do one work for me?"

"Yea sure."

"Could you get my bouquet from that room." She said pointing at the room. I nodded and walked towards the room. As I stepped in, it was quiet and empty. Darkness all around. I couldn't see the bouquet anywhere. "Shanelle!" Called out a familiar voice. I turned around to see Zayn.

"Hey Zayn!" I said. He kept walking forward and i kept walking backwards till I dashed the wall. Our bodies touched. We were looking straight into each others eyes.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good."

"Its a lie."

"Ah. What makes you say that?"

"Your eyes. I can still read them." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Now tell me, how are you?"

"Terrible. I cant live with out you. I miss you."

"I miss you too Shan."

"You do?"

"Yes, every second of my life. When i saw you today after our breakup, I had to talk to you. So I told her to send you here."

"Oh! But I thought you are dating someone."

"You were my last and I want you back." He said nibbling my nose.

I took in a deep breath saying, "I want you back too."

He leaned in and we kissed. After so long to kiss him feels heavenly. I love him. I know I do. "I love you Shan. Lets get back together."

I nodded and smiled brightly saying, "I love you too Zayn."

A/N: So how was it?

If you want one, Let me know.

Just fill in the details.

So stay safe, keep smiling and Peace Out! :D