Micheal Imagine.

A/N: ANOTHER IMAGINE FOR TODAY!

FIRST MICHEAL IMAGINE!

THIS IS FOR SHANNON! :D

After Michael has got famous and all, he has been attending a lot of late night parties. He does invite me, no doubt but partying every time is just not my cup of tea. We stay together and Every night I have to wait for him to return. I miss the time we used to cuddle up and lay in bed together. I miss everything in fact I miss him. I could hear some shuffling as the door closed. It was 3 a.m. in the morning. I ran down to see him stumbling in the hallway.

"Shannon!" He slurred. He was drunk just like everyday.

"What took you so long?"

"The party was awesome. You should have come." He said ignoring my question as he walked and stumbled on his way to his bed. I stayed silent for a while and walked to the bedroom to see him already snoring.  

*Next Day - Morning*  

I was playing the piano for the last time. I will be leaving this house till Mikey doesn't reduce what he is doing. Back in school time, I was a nerd who used to play the piano. Mikey loved people who played the piano, He loved me. I don't know if he loves me anymore. As I finished playing there was an applaud. I turned around to see Mikey leaning on the wall.

"Good morning babe. This was just a nice way to wake me up. I love listening to the way you play." He said smiling brightly.

"Maybe it will be the last you are listening to..." I said and his smile dropped.

"What do you mean?" His eyes feel on the suitcases. "Where are you going?"

I got up and walked to him, caressing his cheek. "Mikey I am leaving."

"Why?"

"When you finish all your partying And fooling around. Call me. I will always be waiting for you." I said, my eyes were getting teary. I walked towards my suitcase and was about to pick it up, he caught hold of my hand and made me face him.

"What? You can't leave. Please don't go..."

"Mikey, I miss having fun, talking, roaming and cuddling with you in fact I miss you. Its like I don't know you anymore." I said and cried, he began wiping my tears.

"I don't like seeing tears in your beautiful blue eyes and I hate being the cause of it but babe, I promise to never go out so late. I'm sorry for not spending much time with you. I love you, Shan. Forgive me and please stay?" He said. I could see him get a bit teary as well.

I nodded. I guess I can give me a chance. "Yes!" He cheered and smiled cheekily before smashing his lips on mine which turned out be a long make out session.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 

IF YOU NEED AN IMAGINE PLEASE INBOX ME WITH DETAILS.

STAY SAFE, KEEP SMILING AND PEACE OUT! :D