Chapter 3

(Edited)

No One's POV

The girl stood in the middle of the living room, Her eyes glowing blue with mists coming out of them as she read the spell in her magical book, Her hair flowed in the wind along with her long black cloak. Her feet slowly hovered up making her float above the ground. Blue mists encircling her with a mixture of green resembling protection and family.

Lizzie's POV

"Under the moonlight's eyes                                                                                                                                     Help me protect this family's lives                                                                                                                                Make my family be safe                                                                                                                                                      from these killers strafe                                                                                                                                                      let me know if there's trouble                                                                                                                                          and i'll be here like a lightnings rubble"

I chanted my feet slowly descending to the ground, My eyes returning to its hazel color, my hair flowing back to its place, The mists fading away along with my black cloak.

With a sigh, I quickly teleported back to my room and checked the time "8:36".I closed my eyes and walked to my bed, I laid down and placed the soft warm blanket over my body closing my eyes and falling to deep slumber.

KRING! KRING! KRIIIIIIN-

'Ugh! My Death! WTAF MORNING ALREADY?!'

I groaned and snoozed the darn stupid alarm clock, I opened my sleep ridden eyes and checked the time 5:00 am. I sat on my bed and stretched while yawning. I stood up and grabbed my towel from the closet and went inside the bathroom. After a quick warm shower, I changed to my clothes and placed the towel in the suitcase.

 After a quick warm shower, I changed to my clothes and placed the towel in the suitcase

(Pretend the blonde hair is light brown)

"Onee-chan? Its breakfast time!" Hikari said still clinging on her stuffed bunny, Her smile still brings me cheer.

"Hm? I'll be down in a second, Go ahead" I said returning a sweet smile.

With that she waved and rushed downstairs, I giggled softly  then walked downstairs to the kitchen. The scent of bacon seemed to surround the whole area, My mouth started to water and my stomach grumbled, with that I rushed towards the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie!" Mom greeted with her normal sweet smile as she placed warm milk at the side of our plate except for theirs they have coffee.

After eating breakfast,I hurriedly went upstairs and grabbed my luggage and my keys placing it in my bag.I went inside dad's car and sat in the back with the twins, We laughed and told stories with each other for a couple of minutes until we fell asleep. After an hour long drive, we finally arrived at my new home. My eyes went wide and my mouth hanged open in shock, Wow was the only thing in my mind. The house is MAJESTIC!, its simple, elegant, slightly big, fancy but most of all it is just like my dream house. I never knew mom would be this serious, but little do they know that the dream house I've been wanting contains magic but i'll handle it later.

 I never knew mom would be this serious, but little do they know that the dream house I've been wanting contains magic but i'll handle it later

"WOW!!! NICE HOUSE ONEE-CHAN!!" The twins exclaimed making me jump in shock.

"Do you like it?" Dad asked me a small hint of worry in his eyes.

"OF COURSE I DO! Its just how I wanted it! Thank you DAD! thank you MOM!!" I said attacking them with a huge bear hug as tears fell from my eyes.

"Cm'on we'll help you move in!" Mom said excitedly. Her eyes showed happiness with a hint of sadness in them.

It took us 2 hours to fix up everything, by the time we finished it was about 9 in the morning. Mom insisted on taking us somewhere to eat before they leave, Gladly the town and my new school was near my house. We drove for only about a couple of minutes, We stopped at a gasoline station cause dad said he needed to be full tanked before their trip back home.

"So.. Where do you kids want to eat?" Mom asked turning her head towards us.

"Hm.... MCDO!!" The twins and I said in unison, noticing our chant we giggled along with our parents.

"OK then.. MCDO HERE WE COME!!" Dad yelled with a chuckle, Turning the engine on and driving towards MC Donalds

!!!CLIFFHANGER ALERT!!!