Chapter 23

???'s POV
As I ran around the forest away from the wrecked manor, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck  stand up. the way her eyes glowed in anger, and sharp teeth showing from her frightening smirk, it has been a very long time since I last saw my  first rival. Yes she is and always will be my rival, I still remember the time she stole my spotlight. She took her stupid guitar and won the battle of the bands. I should've destroyed her.. but sadly I was a whimp before, I stopped in front of a tall tree and sighed. A shiver went up my spine as I remember the demon's look.

"Hmm.. I knew you were here" A voice said startling me.

"W-who's there?!" I asked in fright

"oh.. does my dear sister forgot about me? HaHa..Ha" The voice said in a mocking way.

"Sasha.. and.. Candice" I said growling at the lilac haired girl and the aqua haired female that stood in front of me.

"Tell me.. What are you even doing here you.. stupid demon?!" Candice said out of pure rage, I cowered back a little and growled.

"None of your Flipping business!" I said before disappearing in thick black smoke.

After that I arrived in front of Uncle Zalgo's throne, I bowed politely and smiled. Uncle patted my head and commanded me to go back inside my room, As I went inside my dull red room one picture of Sasha and I was starting to fade. My lips formed a scowl as my eyes hardened its stare at the fading useless photo of us, I hated her since she sided with that witch!. She has always been my hero but now she has completely changed.

"What in the name of Zalgo happened to you?! I thought you were my sister! yet you sided with an enemy! you betrayed me! I was the one who helped you through those years! How.. could you just leave me like that?" I sobbed, My own sister betrayed me.

Sasha's pov
I walked back towards the manor, slightly feeling guilt of what I said to Lily... What have I done? but.. she sided with him!

"You alright Sash?" Toby asked as he stuffed another pancake on his mouth.

"hm? oh there's nothing wrong!!" I said smiling gleefully.

"mhm, ok then!!" Toby said happily skipping towards the kitchen, probably to get more pancakes and waffles.

"There you are Sasha~nee!!" Lazari and Sally said before pulling me towards their room where I met  Lizzie.  Lizzie however had a enraged look on her face. I snickered and gave her a "Karma" Look.

"grrr.." I heard her growl lowly. I chuckled nervously and sat next to Candice and Sally.

"what in the name of zalgo happened to her??" I whispered quietly to her ear.

"w-well, uh.. I forced her to wear a dress so yeah.." Sally said, flinching as Lizzie gave her a menacing glare.

"But it suits you" Candice/Bloody Candy said out of the blue.