Chapter 28

Author's pov

The morning rays hit the whole world covering it with soft brightness, Beyond the forest, Pastas huffed, training hard with each of the different skill trainers. Their hair tousled over and messy as sweat fell from their foreheads to their neck, There clothes stained with dirt and creases evident in each part of the cloth. The sound of metal to metal, leaves being crushed or gravel being stepped on could be heard clearly along with the pants and the sound of shoes scratching the hard dirt beneath them. Lizzie's eyes glinted with adrenaline, her heart speeding up it's pace causing her senses to be more active, hearing and seeing every detail they could offer. Jeff panted, sweat sliding down his forehead to his neck as he clutched the shiny sharp knife tighter, his legs wobbling due to the fact that he's been avoiding the sharp edge of Lizzie's Scythe to hit him. Lizzie smirked, her sharp canine showing as she rested the handle of the said weapon over her shoulder as she panted, They've been up since yesterday training and fighting for the upcoming battle. Lizzie's hair was tousled over leaving some parts tangled up, with a soft brush of her hands the strands easily fixed themselves as if it was magic.

"Great job Jeff, Go head over to Candy" She stated as she drank her 5th water bottle, The next one was Toby, His hatches comfortably leaning on his shoulders as his eyes showed enthusiasm and fear.

"Now, now Toby. I promise it won't hurt" She said encouragingly before switching her Scythe to a more comfortable weapon, her twin swords.

The shiny metal of her swords gleamed with the sun's rays, Her eyes seemingly glowing as she stared at the boys eyes through his orange goggles. She gripped the handle of each sword tightly, positioning her feet and detecting any movement from the ticking boy. Soon they both clashed, metal hitting metal and dust flying everywhere as they dashed at each other, determined to be the dominant one and the one who hits first. On another spot, Candy hit her opponent with her fist, easily having access to his stomach, Jeff hunched over coughing before gaining his posture back and blocking the girls hits with his arms. He sighed before trying to hit her cheek, only for her to move back and propel her foot to his chest. She smiled and held out her arms for him and helping him up before patting his back, She hand him a towel before grabbing her bottle to drink.

"Great job Jeffrey, Go head to Sasha" Candice said as she pointed to where sasha stood, multiple tech things surrounding her.

"Hey Candy" A male voice said behind her, She whipped her head to see who it was and smiled.

"Oh hey there Masky, Ready to start?" She asked, Masky nodded and positioned themselves.

Balling her fist, Candice smirked getting ready for another round of hand to hand combat, The adrenaline kicked in as they both threw kicks and punches at each other. On another place, Sasha stood quietly as she watched Jeff do some hacking quite horribly, She sighed and hugged him from behind making the pale boy beet red.

"S-sasha?! W-what the h-heck?!" He stuttered, his pupils dilated as she giggled.

"Look my smiling prince, you better do good in my training otherwise I'll ignore you" Sasha said with a small smirk before watching her beloved boyfriend hack more skillfully.

"Great Job Jeffrey-boo!! Now off you go to Slenderp!!" Sasha yelled, pushing the male to slenderman who waited patiently.

In Slender's Area, Jeff looked a bit dumbfounded as he asked slender to repeat his strategy question. This went on for minutes until Jeff had an amazing strategy that made slender dumbfounded, He nodded his head and pointed at Sonic who was throwing and catching a timer and a whistle in between his lips.

"Ready Jeff? Ready, Steady...." The blow of a whistle Jeff immediately dashed off, Running like there was no tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Jane stood in the middle of a field her eyes closed as she listened to her surroundings, She heard small foot steps just by her right and she jumped high enough to avoid a bullet that was aimed at her thigh.