Chapter 11

Third person's pov
Silence filled the class as they wrote the writtings on the board, The teacher kept her gaze on all of her students as they wrote. A sudden high pitch scream alarmed the students except the girl pasta's, they stared at the smirking light haired female as she kept her head down.

"MISS ROSE!!! THREE STUDENTS ARE BRUTALLY MURDERED IN THE EAST WING HALLWAY!!" A short blue haired girl yelled frantically as she breathed heavily.

Not even taking a second, the teacher ran quickly to the direction the girl said with the whole class following. Soon enough they gasped while some tried not to barf at the gruesome scene in front of them. Miss Rose gasped quietly holding her hand to her mouth, tears brimmed her eyes as she stared at her students all bloody and disfigured. However, The killer smirked her eyes flashing red quickly before returning to its blue hues.

"Brittney!! Marie!! My god!! LUCY!!" The teacher yelled rushing over to them. Looking horrified at their state.

"Miss Rose, please.. We'll take them to the hospital" Mr. Jones said looking at ms. Rose with pity.

"H-how? W-we could've heard t-their s-screams?!" The said teacher sobbed loudly her arms bloody from holding the corpse's body.

While the teachers talk, the male pasta's looked confused. Neither of them killed the trio, they were all together when they went in the cafeteria. They glanced at the girls who looked calm, except for the smirking girl with them. Their eyes widen as they realized the calm and scary girl managed to make her victim suffer so much pain and end up being dislocated and gruesome.

"Like it?" A soft creepy voice asked behind them, making all of them jump in shock.

"You see.. I don't like people going in my way.. I hope you do understand~" she cooed before disappearing to the crowds.

'She's diffirent when she's out for blood' The boys thought silently as they stared at the corpses.

Lizzie's pov
After the little 'incident' we were told to go home earlier than expected. With a smirk, I walked towards my car with the girls following behind me, the boys walking towards the bus of course.

"Wow... Lizzie-san! We never thought you could murder someone like that!" Clockwork said as we entered the car. Her human form was now gone along with all of us.

"Yeah! That was so awesome!" Jane stated her dark abyss for eyes stared at me as she smiled.

"I actually enjoyed their screams of agony" I said chuckling as I drove to my house.

"You literaly spooked me unnie" Candice said her aqua eyes glaring at me.

"You'll go through it too" Clockwork said grinning her emerald green eyes glancing at candice.

Soon enough we arrived at my house, as I parked my car the girls seemed amazed as they stood in front of my house. A smile tugged on my lips as I went to the door, opening the brown oak wood doors with glee.

"Welcome guys!!" I exclaimed happily as we entered the house.

"This is the kitchen~" I cooed as we went inside while the girls stared in awe.