Chapter 15

No one's pov

The white haired girl hushed the little girl while saying calming things. She wiped her streaming tears and hugged her fragile small body. Slender however, stood still processing everything that happened. sighing he carried the little girl softly before hugging her small figure. The white head sighed, holding her chest where the man shot her 6 times. her vision slightly blurred, yet she stood up with ease walking next to the 3 proxies slightly staggering.

"U-uhm Lizzie you alright?" Masky asked the staggering girl whom almost tripped at her own feet.

"y-yeah I guess..." She mumbled slightly nodding her head.

"Y-you sure??" Hoodie asked who was walking behind her.

"Y-yeah.. I'm su-" She suddenly fell backwards unconscious , noticing this hoodie caught her right before she fell to the ground.

"Liz? Lizzie! LIZZIE!!!!" He shouted shaking her to wake her up, yet there was no response.

He placed his glove hand on her chest waiting for a heart beat but it was slower than usual.

thud......thump..............

Her heartbeat stopped for a very long time. His eyebrows furrowed looking at her more paler face noticing her lips were also turning pale. He shook her thinking it was only a prank but no avail her muscles felt limp and her breaths were getting slower at the moment.

"GUYS!!" He yelled out making the pasta's jump and stopped walking.

"OH MY ZALGO! WHAT THE FLIPPIN HECK HAPPENED?!?!" Nurse Ann asked her red eyes grew wide as she saw the once standing girl now laying limp on hoodies hands.

"The bullets... they must've had something in it.." Slender said puzzled.

"WHAT THE?! QUICKLY BRING HER TO MY ROOM!!" Nurse Ann yelled running towards the mansion dragging E.j with her.

"HEY! WATCH IT!" Eyeless said angrily after being hit by a branch.

After bringing her to her own huge room, Hoodie laid her down in her bed. Nurse Ann motioned the boys to leave, She took off the bloody white shirt that Lizzie was wearing leaving her in her bra. Six bullet holes were scattered and bleeding, she grabbed some tools and started taking out the bullets. As she took out one she gasped in shock before palcing the bullet on the silver platter. As soon as the bullet was placed on the silver platter, the spot where the bullet was turned black. The girls eyes widen in shock and realization, The six bullets were indeed poisoned. Quickly, nurse Ann took out all of the bullets befor it could cause more damage. She asked the girls to grab her some herbs before they left,Nurse ann sighed and stitched up the holes and cleaned the blood stains. She glanced at the pale unconcious girl with a look of worry.

"Please wake up" She said softly. Soon the girla arrived and gave herthe herbs.

She grabbed a pot and boiled some water before adding the ingridients one by one. The once clear water turned into a clear green color, hurriedly she placed it on a cup before helping Lizzie drink itby tilting her head. The color of Lizzie returned to its normal pale color, a soft sighof relief escaped nurse Ann's lips. Soon thegirlz except for Candice left letting the unconcious girl rest.

Lizzie's POV
My eyes fluttered open slightly blinking to get used to the light. I groaned as I sat up slowly, I suddenly stopped what I was doing after noticing I wasn't in the mansion with the annoying idiots. It looked like a small clearing with brightly colored flowers that swayed with the wind.

"Ugh.. where the Flocks am I?" I said still confused of where I am.

I stood up slowly brushing off the dirt on my dress... WAIT DRESS?!?! I looked at what I was wearing with slight confusion.With my thoughts wandering I failed to notice a woman looking at me with a amazed expression.

I held a golden bow with a pink jewel in it

I held a golden bow with a pink jewel in it.A smile plastered on my face along with my golden eyes beaming with joy and hope. My eyes examined the new surrounding, surprisingly it looked like heaven. I looked at the green grass adorned with multiple colors of flowers. Soon enough a cough startled me causing me to shoot an arrow at the boy or girl.

"OH MY DEAR COCO! don't scare me like that!" I yelled puffing my cheeks while pouting.

"oh i'm sorry your highness!! I didn't mean to!" A frantic expression showed on her face while she continuously apologizing.

"Oh its fine. what's you're name?"I asked the girl with blonde hair.

"Oh its uhm.."

CLIFFHANGER ALERT!!!!!!!!