Chapter 17

Lizzie's pov
As our training continues, a sudden feeling of uneasiness spreaded in me. The world seemed to move in a slow pace before it all went black, As I opened my eyes I am greeted by a dark room. The only light above me flickered off for a couple of seconds. I gaze to the left only to see my reflection, except it didn't look like me. The whites in my eyes were pitch black while my normal red orbs turned into a red glowing orb with a black iris making it look like a ring. My pale complexure was now porcelain white, my hair was now unusually black and no longer long. My lips curved into a devilish smile showing my razor sharp teeth. The current clothing I wore was now a black dress with white laces. The girl in the mirror stared back at me, her eyes flickering back and forth.

"I see.." She suddenly spoke in which I yelped.

"Who are you?" I questioned her, she smiled and waved softly.

"I'm you Lizzie.. The doll you" she said  again, her porcelain hands touching the mirror.

"Why have you called me here?" I asked once again. She chuckled and gave me a sad smile.

"You have a horrid future coming again, I'm just warning you... Keep your guards up.. Check on everyone if they're with you" She said in a fast pace. Her left arm started disappearing and so did half of her.

"We'll see each other again soon... Please be careful!" She said her voice echoeing in the dark room.

I felt the room shaking underneath me, my eyes snap open to see a worried look on Cyrelle's face. I sat up and stared at everyone who was still training, I heaved out a sigh of relief knowing my foes are alright. Cyrelle stared at me with a confused look before giggling to herself.

"You dozed off there Commander" She said with a wacky salute

"Commander? What?" I asked clearly confused as to what happened.

"You fell asleep dummy" She said giggling her mind out.

Honestly, she could be a sweet innocent girl, others mistake her to be the most INNOCENT girl in the universe. But alas everyone hides something, Inside her pretty little mind is a caged up lunatic. She could go bipolar and have tantrums or psychotic and murder innocent victims. Aside from those, she's the sweetest cousin you'll ever have. Though.. I escaped the dark room, the uneasy feeling kept following me.

'What.. Is this feeling?' I thought silently, I stared at the green grass below me with a glare.

"Liz? You ok?" Masky asked looking at me from behind his mask.

"There's this.. Unsettling feeling looming over me.. As if there is something bad going to happen" I said with a shudder, my red orbs glimering softly.

"Don't let your guards down, perhaps its just you being tired?" He said smoothly, that until my bracelet glowed bright red.

"W-what?!" I gasped loudly as the bracelet kept glowing. Until a thought hit me.

'MOM!!DAD!!! THE TWINS!!' My eyes widen in shock.

"Quick Candice, Jane, Clocky hold my hands!!" I yelled quickly, how can I be so stupid! My family!.

As soon as we held hands, We arrived in front of my old house where they lived. The girls gave me a questioning look before looking back in the house.

"Mom!! Dad!! Hikari? Hikaru?!" I yelled out frantically as I entered everyroom until..

"EOMMA!!!! APPA!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as tears escaped my eyes.

Mother was laying on the floor with her blood pooling around her. Father was on the couch, his eyes dull and lifeless as his blood srained the blue couch.

"Call 911 goddamnit!" I said to Candice, I kelt searching until I heard whimpers inside the closet.

I opened the knob, much to my relief the twins were there hugging each other crying their eyes out.

"Noona..t-there.. W-was.. A-a.. B-bad.. L-lady here!!" Hikaru yelped while sobbing. His brown eyes showed horror.

"Unnie.. P-please take us with you" Hikari said gripping my shirt while crying.

I hugged them tightly while they cried in my arms. The faint sound of sirens could be heard, whoever did this.. What ever you are to me.. I WILL KILL YOU!!. I stared at the twins who are crying on my shirt with a determined look. But little did I know, the killer was close...

??? Pov
My lilac colored hair swayed in the wind as I stared at my old friend. I knew I would see her once again, but sadly in a terrible way. I never wanted to leave them.. Uncle was the one who forced me to. He threatened me to kill them if I ever talk to them again.

'I'm so so sorry Unnie.. I never wanted this to happen.. Please.. Forgive me' I thought as I stared at her hugging the twins.

If only I knew he couldn't do it.. If only I was stronger.. I could've maybe prevented this to happen! I'm so stupid! Argh! The sound of sirens brought me back to my senses. Tears fell from my lilac colored eyes as I stared at both of them with guilt. I hope they can forgive me.. I miss them so much.. I placed my white hood up again before opening a portal to the underworld.

I walked up to the palace where HE is, I gave the guards a nod before entering his throne room. He was there sitting in his black throne, his eyes took a glance at me before nodding his head motioning me to talk.

"I've done the mission Uncle.. I've killed her family." I said with a straight face. My mouth guard covering my frown.

"Good. Is she there?" He asked, his smirk forming in to a smile.

"Yes, she's there.. Crying" I said mumbling the last part. He turned his head towards me before motioning me to come forward.

I walked cautiously towards him before looking up to him. He patted my head while a grin formed on his lips, his eyes glinting in madness.

"Good job................ Sasha" he said chuckling evilly.

"Thank you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uncle Zalgo"

A/n
Oh deym... Anyways mianhae for the long wait.. But here you guys go!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! Bai!!!