Chapter 16

Lizzie's pov

"I'm Victoria Everest and you must be Princess Elizabeth Yuki Death" She said with a smile.

"Eh? How do you know my name?" I asked with a suspicious glance.

"Well.. I am the king and queen's maid.. I'll escort you to the palace, your father asked for your presence" She said before hooking her hand into my arm and dragging me to the direction of the palace.

Soon we reached our destination, the palace stood tall and proud with trees surrounding it. Before we walk towards it I stopped, a golden line was infront of me. I turned to Victoria as she walked past it, her pink maid dress turned black, her blue eyes turned purple, and soon small black feathered wings appeared on her back.

"Come on my lady, its perfectly safe" She said in a sweet voice holding her hand out towards me.

I grabben it and went through,my eyes fluttered open and I stared at my self in shock.

"Wow!! My lady!! You're more prettier in real life!" She said before grabbing my hand again and leading me to the palace

Soon we reached the throne room, after victoria or tori dragged me for 30 minutes my feet ached a little. Father stared at me with his black eyes before running up to me and hugging me tightly, mother followed along her caramel eyes showed relief.

"It's finally good to see you sweetie" Mother said wiping her tears and pecking my forehead.

"It is mother" I said with a smile, my own red eyes glistening in delight.

"Why have you summon me here again father? I for one know that you only summon me if there is trouble" I said with a confused look. Father sighed and sat on his throne like chair in his study.

"You see, Elenor had a vision.. It's about the war.. She said..

Flashback

"The princess will feel anxious as many of her friends are down and injured.. Candice.. Will be captured and soon the war will be stopped.. The young daughter of hades will be tortured until your daughter can make a plan.. Hurry and warn her my dear lord.. I'm pretty sure she'll torture herself if this ever happens"

End of Flashback

Please be careful my dear.. I know how precious Cyrelle is to you but protect yourself too" Father said with a soft worried look.

"I will father.. And next time you'll see me.." I stopped abruptly and smiled not the normal one but a psychotic one.

"I will have his head and soul" I ended before disappearing in particles.